"What about Kiyomasa?" one asked.

"Forget him!" another answered.

All of them stared at the group retreating and heavily breathed out. Takuya and Makoto fell slight and Takuya let out a chuckle.

All started to laugh a little as some fell onto the wet ground.

"I kept doing things out of my league and messing up" Takemichi said as Draken turned to look at him. 

"But... none of that was for nothing. They were watching me, after all" Takemichi smiled as he kept staring at his happy friends.

Draken huffed out as he smiled and also looked at them. They all helped each other stand up. Takuya turned back around and looked at Takemichi.

"We did it, Takemichi!" he happily yelled.

"Did you see my super Miracle Punch?!" Yamagishi excitedly asked.

"No, but I definitely saw you get punched" Makoto teasingly said to Yamagishi.

"Guys! Don't just stand there! We need to get Draken and Takemichi to the ambulance! " Akkun yelled.

Takemichi grabbed his bleeding hand and fell on his knees when Takuya came to his side.

"Ow..." Takemichi winced as he looked at his injured hand.

Takuya grabbed a cloth from his pocket and said, "Takemichi, wrap this around your bleeding hand".

Makoto and Akkun went to Draken's side to lift him up. "Can you stand, Draken?" Akkun asked.

Draken groaned before answering. "Kinda..."

Yamagishi looked around, "I don't see a ambulance!".

Just then the voice of Hinata and Emma came. "They're over here! Hurry!".

"Hey, over here!" Hinata yelled to get their attention.

"Hurry!" Emma yelled.

"C'mon! Hurry!" Akkun yelled as he waved his hand.

"Hey! Over here!" Yamagishi yelled as he also waved his hand.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

-Back at Toman-

Most of Moebius and Toman's members were down. The ones that were still awake were the Toman's captains.

"Man, I'm beat," Mitsuya said as he sat on one of Moebius's back.

"Hey! We're done over here!" Angry happily stated as his arm were around Mucho's and Baji following behind them.

"Apparently, he hurt his leg" Mucho emotionlessly said unbothered that his shirt is off.

Mitsuya looked over at them. "Ah. Where's Mikey?" he asked.

Mucho, Angry, and Baji stopped in front of Mitsuya as Baji turned his head to the side and pointed.

"Over there," Baji pointed as Mitsuya turned to look.

Mikey and Hanma looked at each other with a intense aura surrounding them.

Hanma laughed. "Yeah, you're exhausting, Mikey. And you're not even out of breath. What are you, a monster?" he teasingly asked, huffing in exhaustion. 

Hanma rubbed his head as he still held his grinning face. "Shut up. Just die already" Mikey bluntly replied with venom in his voice.

Mikey looked to the side when he heard a bike. "Hanma, we should get going" the bike person said.

Hanma looked at him as his smile had vanished. "Yeah"

When they heard the siren both Toman and Moebius got off of the ground and started to run away.

"Shit it's the cops!" one yelled which made more get up and started to run away.

"We're getting out of here!"

"Mikey! You're about to witness the creation of the most sinister biker gang alliance in the Kanto region: Valhalla!" Hanma shouted.

Mikey just looked at him, uninterested.

"I'm Valhalla's first vice commander, Hanma Shuji" Hanma said as he did his signature hand thing.

"Remember this, Mikey. From now on, Toman will never be at peace again." Hanma stated.

Before Hanma completely left he said, "Oh! And say hi to Y/n-Chan for me, ok!~" and with that he left completely.

Mikey turned around as watched as bike going further and further away. His glare never leaving Hanma until he completely vanished from his sight.

'Y/n-Chin...' he thought as he held a hand up towards the sky before clenching it tight. 'Wait for me,' 

-To Be Continued-