"And sting like a bee!" Yamagishi finishes. 

"Hu-wa-cha!" Both yelled in perfect sync before all four charged at Akaishi's group. 

Then... the four were beat up while Takemichi and Draken watched.

"Just because ya'll formed a bigger pile of shit... What're you going to do now?" Akaishi yelled as he kicked Akkun's face.

Akkun gritted his teeth and let out a groan as he tried to stand up. Before he could, Akaishi grabbed his hair and pulled him up just to punch him again sending him to the ground.

"Hey! Say something!" Akaishi yelled.

"Draken-kun, I'm sorry" Takemichi apologized.

"Hah?" Draken breathed out confused.

"I couldn't protect you on my own" Takemichi said.

Draken looked at Takemichi confused. 'Ever since I came back here... nothing's gone right. But...'

"Quit being useless" Akaishi said as he smirked down at Akkun.

Akkun stood up, "Useless? Yeah, it might be useless...".

Takemichi held out his fist.

"Fight me!" Takemichi demanded as he smirked.

Akkun looked up from the ground, determination in his eyes. "But still!..."

"I can't turn back!" Takemichi shouted in determination.

"There are times where you just can't turn back!" Akkun yelled.

He turned around to face Takemichi with a bright smile on his face. "Right, Takemichi?"

Takemichi looked at Akkun in shock. Akkun just turned to to Akaishi. He grinned and then all of the other 3 also grinned.

The flashback of Hanagaki Takemichi appeared in their head.

His bravery....

His spirit....

His grin....

His tears....

"I ain't gonna lose!" Takemichi shouted.

"I ain't gonna lose!" Akkun shouted.

Akaishi looked at them with slight fear as he gasped out in disbelief.

Takemichi sniffed as he stared at his best friends in admiration.

Then the sound of the ambulance came. The sound of its siren blaring through the air.

'Guys... thank you' Takemichi thanked in his head.

Then two figures were also seen approaching them. 

'We...'

He looked up and smirked.

'Won!'

Akaishi looked back at his group and shouted, "Shit! The cops are here!" in panic.

"What're we do, Red?" one of them ask also panicked.

They looked at each other in horror as Akaishi turned his head back. Takemichi smiled as he continued to listen to the siren.

Akaishi looked at them like they were crazy. He turned his head back to one of his group members and shouted, "Let's get the hell outta here!".

Akaishi was the first one to run and was followed by the rest expect the passed out Kiyomasa.