"Changing, why?"

"We have post date activities to do, if you catch my drift"

"With our friends downstairs? Not a chance"

"Why do they always show up after our dates" he questioned

"I don't know, it's like their super power. I'm starting to think they love you more than I do"

"That's impossible...right?" He asked, staring at me, I gave him a look and finished putting on my pajamas. "Right?"

I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him, which he caught. "Why'd you catch it" I pouted

"You didn't answer my question"

"That's because you already know the answer"

"It's you right? You love me more"

"Obviously unless you're cheating on me with one of them"

"Yeah, that would never happen. Hell would have to freeze over"

"Oh don't be so dramatic. If you had to pick, which one would it be?"

"None" he said quickly

"It's Bobby isn't it?"

"No"

"So Tommy or Dutch then?"

"No neither of them"

"So Jimmy?! I hate to break it to you baby but Jimmy is kinda out of your league"

"What??"

"I'm surprised"

"I wouldn't pick any of them but what do you mean Jimmy is out of my league. If I wanted a Jimmy, I would have one"

"It sounds to me like you want a Jimmy" I shrugged as I sat on the bed "Look all I meant was that Jimmy is such a nice boy and he'd be like the perfect boyfriend for you and you don't need that"

"What if I want that"

"Do you want that?" I asked trying to hold in my laugh

"No"

"Are you sure?"

"I'm very sure, you just confused me, and this conversation is just weird. You don't see me asking you which one of the girls you'd date"

"Probably Susan or Aniyah"

"Wow, answer a little faster next time" he said sarcastically

"You asked!"

"No I didn't"

"Oh"

"Doesnt Aniyah date girls though"

"Yeah and?"

" I thought a few month ago when I asked if you liked her you said no"

"That's because I don't but if I had to date one of my friends it'd be between her and Susan. But I'll just say Susan, I guess. Better?"

"Much"

"But why it's the same thing"

"No it's not, Aniyah said before that she thought you were cute and she'd probably date you, Susan is dating Bobby"

"And Aniyah is dating Dutch, what's the big deal"

"There's no big deal at all, except that you wanna date all your friends" he shouted the last part jokingly

"Ohh cut me some slack, you're in love with Jimmy" I said, matching his volume. "Now are you gonna lay with me or not?"

He climbed onto the bed but didn't put any covers on, just sat beside me against the headboard. "You're actually going to bed?"