6

Albert was still young for only five years, and he tasted the horrors of an imbecile mother and a spiteful uncle who wanted to kill Albert to make Danny only the heir to Steve, who formed him as he wanted and made him obedient to his command.

Steve called his assistant in the Arab country and told him to run the branch on his behalf and that he would follow up on everything from here, as he trusted and trusted him and knew that he would not let him down.

He stayed beside his son, and only Albert was happy with that, because he found his safety and his mother's attention, although it was clear that she was forcing him to do so, and he also got rid of his hated uncle completely.

He suddenly disappeared, and no one knows why, but the truth is that Steve sent to a friend of his, asking him to help him get rid of Susan's brother, and found that he had a record full of misfortunes, and put him in a remote prison.

And his dear sister kept crying for her brother, who disappeared, and she asked Steve every day, did he find him until he got tired of her, and told her that he was desperate to find him and he would not search again.
Danny was greatly affected by the disappearance of his uncle, as he always helped him avoid punishment after he caused with it.

Unlike Steve, who never lets him escape punishment, no matter how much Susan tries to discourage him from doing so, he does not respond. He wanted to fix what her brother had ruined, as he made Danny a failure in everything.

Albert improved psychologically, but what he went through made him weak in character, which made Steve think of having another child, which he raised from the beginning to become his expected heir.

It didn't take long this time, as this child came within a year, the mark came, and once his mother weaned him, she became no longer related to him, and he became his father's son.

He raised him as he wanted a lion that does not fear anyone, but everyone fears him, and Danny became jealous of him and hated him, while Albert turned into a second father for him, although the difference between them was not great. Mark also considered him a brother and a close friend next to his father And Jack, his close study friend, unlike Danny, who was never comfortable with his presence, and his mother, who never felt her tenderness, so they both did not set him up for them with him, and he was in constant disagreement with them, as she only sees Danny.

Danny is that corrupt mess and unfortunately what you don't know is that Danny knows the truth and so does Mark.

One day, Danny was close to his father's office, and his father was angry at his actions, as usual, and complained to Samer about his anger, so Samer advised him to leave him.

And Danny heard everything, and noticed that Mark was playing with Albert and hid under the desk before Steve and Samer entered and heard their entire conversation.

Mark was ten years old, but he was smart enough to understand what they meant well, and that increased his anger at Danny and his mother, who raised him on all of her family, and he is a stranger, hateful like his parents.

He did not come out of his hiding place until he made sure the place was empty and did not tell anyone what he had heard. He returned to play with Albert, who is trying to regain his lost childhood with Mark, who is just pacifying him to please him, but he is not interested in this mess from his point of view.
Time passed.

And the tragedy occurred, where Edward died in a painful accident, as he was driving his car madly to catch up with his idiot wife (Julia) before she left the country after he learned of her betrayal of him with another richer woman, as she was greedy from the beginning But she seduced him and made him fall in love with her, but he did not care about her greed. He has money and desires her even though she is divorced and has a child from another.