2

In the depths of the Black Forest, Carolina was searching for the herbs she needed to re-establish her spell. Voices began to leak from the necklace, and if she did not hurry to close that gate, the gates of Hell would open again.

____________

After Sarah  went down the stairs Albert looked at his brother wondering :

What?! Won't you go after her to take back what you told her!

- What you mean?

-   You know very well what I mean. I'm talking about the Chanel story here.

-   They deserve whatever may happen to them.

- You are an officer and you are supposed to prevent crime.

-   I am already doing this.

- by the most terrible crime! This story will end with the death of Its members, if not all of them.

-  I'm not Interested, you know what! They deserve this. Chanel's mother is a woman who does not understand the meaning of modesty.

She had everything to raise her daughter in the best possible way and never listened to people's warnings about this man

She has always been arrogant and thinks she Is a beauty queen, and she Is like a beetle. She left her ex-husband after taking all his wealth and left him sad until he died.

-  Since when do you care about him or someone else as he deserves? He left his ex-fiancée, who had been engaged for three years, and he did not listen to her pleas.

And all this becausee she was shy and simple, not like the snake he left for her.

I heard that she married one of them, a real man who understands women, who loves and respects her, and lives with him as a queen, not like that Idiot.

Even when his mother fell ill, he did not care becausee his cunning wife did not want to be with a sick old woman in the hospital. She only wanted to travel to have fun and enjoy her life, and here he Is a forgotten memory, even for his Idiot daughter.

- Yes, despite its cruelty, It is funny. The man left his fiancée for the sake of that crone who left him for the sake of that reckless preoccupied with her idiot daughter who revolves around me.

- This is the point, you did all this for what?

- For justice.

-        Indeed, I am not convinced of your justice, honorable judge!

-  Why?

-   Isn't Sarah the reason? Isn't she afraid that she will move away from you because her friend loves you, or that Chanel will take advantage of her naivety and push her away from you If she cannot make you love her?

- That idiot, Chanel, Is following her stepfather's instructions with me, I wondered where she got to know all that she was doing and saying when she was still a little teenager and now she was following the instructions of her stupid teacher.

-  Don't give a damn about this girl.

-  I do not care, but It affects Sarah negatively. She was decorating a little while ago In order for the boys to admire her, as Chanel advised her, and I told her about sex films and advised her to learn what Is in her, and I do not know where she will reach with her stupid advice.

Oh my God, Sarah's companionship has become a danger, but this does not mean that her family will be destroyed.

-   I'm not the one who will, it's their wonderful man who has become a useless nuisance.