Chapter 1

See my mama was a crack addict and I never knew who my daddy so all I had was my grandma and my mama. I was a happy child and I was the only child but one day everything just changed. My grandma got sick and passed away and that's when my mom couldn't handle it so she tuned to drugs and when she couldn't pay for her fix on her own or fuck for it who you think she turned to....yeah you got it "me that's who". Having sex with these men made her so happy that I looked at it like "I'm only helping my mama" not understanding that all she was doing was Turning me Out and causing a life long problem that would be a everyday battle.

It first started when I was in the 8th grade, I was walking home from the bus stop when I heard a loud scream followed by a cry but it sounded familiar so I ran towards it and there was my mama getting beat on by yet another drug dealer that she owed money to or she ran off with his dope.

"Please stop" I screamed out but he paid me no mind he just continued to hit her. "Mama" I screamed out once I seen him kick her in her stomach and her fall back down to the ground. He stopped hitting her and focused his attention on me.

"Can you please stop sir that's my mama" he look over to me.

"Oh this your daughter Michelle" he said to my mama while still looking my way.

"Leave her alone Skull she is just a child" she cried out.

"Right meaning that pussy gone be tight and fresh" he said with a evil grin.

"No don't touch her" she yelled while trying to get herself off the ground and walk towards me while telling me to come here.

"Mama please let's go home" I cried out.

"She ain't going nowhere until she pay me my money and from the ass whooping she just got she can't do that so you gone have to pay it for her" he said as he grabbed me up. My mama got up and rushed at him but he just smacked her down every time she tried to get back up.

"Bitch if you get up again I'm gone kill you" he said while throwing me over his shoulder.

"Please don't hurt her Skull I'll get you your money that I owe you, just let me get a fix to calm my nerves, I'll suck your dick right now".

"I don't want that shit Chelle, you use to be a good looking bitch but you let the crack get the best of you" he said while shaking his head.

"Please just not my baby" she cried.

"Oh well your baby is gone to be my baby until I feel like you paid up in I plan to have a lot of fun with her" he said while licking his lips.

"Please don't hurt me" I said with tears in my eyes once I realized he wasn't putting me down and letting me leave with my mom.

"It's gone feel so good baby girl you gone be wanting more" he said going into his pocket.

My mama tried to get up again in rush at him but he stopped her in her tracks when he pulled out five clear baggie with some white stuff in them. My mama looked at the bags then back to me then to the Skull dude about three more times before telling me "To go with the nice young man and that he was gone take good care of me".

"No mama I don't want to go with him I want to go home with you" with tears in my eyes and rolling down my cheeks, thinking to myself "How nice could he be if he just did all this hurtful stuff to you".

"He a good man" is all she said before she took the bags out of his hand and walked off like she didn't even know me.

"You coming with me" he said as he put me down and pulled me to his car. "Get in and you better not say shit to anybody and if anybody ask your my daughter or I'll kill your mama you got it".

"Yes" is all I said while holding in my tears of fear, I didn't know what he was gone to do to me or with me. We where on the highway driving for what seemed like forever until we got off on a exit with a dark rode, we pulled up to this very nice looking house.

"Let's go" he said while taking off my seatbelt and pulling me over his seat. I had no time to look around because he pulled me towards a door and once he opened it I noticed it was a basement. "Down there" he pointed down the stairs while he locked the door and told me to take all my clothes off once he got down the stairs which I did because I was scared and had nowhere to run plus I didn't want him to hurt my mom. He sat down on the couch and gestured for me to sit next to him.

"You never had sex before because all these little fast ass bitches out here fucking" he asked like we was on a date or something.

"No, I'm only in middle school" hoping that would make him change his mind about whatever he was thinking about doing to me.

"Oh really, well you about to know how it feels and you better not tell nobody or scream you understand me because not only will I kill your mama but I'll kill you too" he said with not a smile in site.

I just shook my head letting him know that I understood. He pulled his dick out of his pants and through his boxers an started stroking his manhood. I was scared with the thought of him actually putting all of him inside of me.

"Get on you knees, open your mouth and don't bite my shit" he said in a aggressive tone.

So I got on my knees, opened my mouth and he palmed the back of my neck forcing his manhood into mouth causing me to gag.

"Just like that" he groaned like that was something that felt good to him but seeing the way he was going in and out my mouth I guess he liked it but me on the other hand wasn't liking it at all...he started to go faster and deeper causing me to gag in almost throw up. A tear came running down my cheek as I felt something hot and creamy fill the inside of my mouth.

"Swallow it right now and stand yo ass up" I did as told and rose to my feet.

"Now you about to see what a big dick a do to a little girl and remember what I said and "Don't Scream"!!!! He bent me over on the arm of the couch and with his long big black dick he rammed himself inside of me causing me to let out a scream then bite down on my bottom lip.

"What I tell you about that screaming shit" he said grabbing me by the back of my neck.

"It hurts so bad" I cried out in a panic voice

"Shut the fuck up and turn around" I did as told with tears running down my face.

I felt something warm running down my legs, I looked down an saw blood now I was really scared. At that moment I really just wanted my mama and for all of this to be over, not even paying attention to the fact that it's all her fault that I'm here anyway. With every motion I started to hate her more and more. He stopped and sat down on the couch again pulling me onto him and forcing himself inside of me again causing me to cry some more.

"Shut the fuck up with that crying shit you ain't no baby no more" he said putting his right hand around my neck once again.

"How could he just do a child like this but then again how could a mother do her own child like this"...I thought to myself. "Please your hurting me" I cried out.

"In I ain't done with you yet either" as he got up and turned me on all fours and forcing the tip of his penis inside my asshole. I couldn't hold it anymore so I screamed out loud and he choked me from the back causing my scream to instantly stop.

"Your hurting me...please stop"!!!! I forced out through continued to cries, I couldn't hold it in anymore..."Why was he doing this to me" I'm only a child.

I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED IT....THIS IS MY FIRST TIME!!!