Chapter 19

Cabir's  pov
It's been one year I don't know how it passed so soon. I am proud of Manik he has completed 3 years of studies in one year now he is in 9th standard. Everything so far is going well. But I think something is wrong as he isn't talking to me much.
Cabir's pov ends.

Next Morning
Manik got up  at 4 am freshened up , then he went to the kitchen and made a cup of coffee for himself.
Author's pov
Manik doesn't sleep in the same room as Nandini, he has his own room now. As he fought with everyone saying he is now big enough.
Author's pov ends.

Manik went to his room after making coffee for himself. He then he took his books out and started doing his friends assignment. He had tears in his eyes.
Manik's pov.
I was so happy when I new I was going to join school now. But I think God didn't want me to be happy because he sent Alya as a teacher in my school. She is taking her frustrations on me. As Harshad and Dhrub were sent to jail as police caught them with drugs. She frustrated as she isn't having anyone to have sex with. She always touches me everywhere. I always try to hide from her. She told me that everyone who are connected to me will leave me and go. That is the reason why I don't talk much to anyone. I am even not talking to my Cabu Bhai. I love him, I can't see him going away from me. So I pretend to be busy , but sometimes my heart craves to be loved. Other than Alya I have another group who's part I am too. Who bullys me sometime but I know their are friends as they always protect me from others. They say as I am they friend so it's their right to bully me. One more thing when their bully me it is fun. I enjoy myself with them. Now days Mumma doesn't have time for me as she is busy with work. Even I think her good baby don't trouble her.
Manik's pov ends.

Author's pov
I want to tell this before. Alya just to fulfill her desires is giving some kind of tablet, to make him horny. She thinks because of Manik both Dhruv and Harshad are in jail. So she is making his life hell
Author's pov ends

It was 6:20 in the Morning, Manik after finishing his friends assignment was suddenly not feeling well. So he phoned his friend Aakash.

Manik:- hey buddy good morning.

Aakash:- ha gm to you too, so tell me what happened why you called me? ( He was sounding worried).

Manik:- Buddy today can you come home and take your assignment note book.

Aakash:- why buddy are you not coming to school?

Manik:- no I am not coming to school today as I am not feeling good.

Aakash:- why what happened to you?

Manik:- I am feeling pukekish and my head is also paining.

Aakash:- ok you take rest today even I am not feeling like going will tell the same to Tejas, Aarav and Adi.

Manik:- no buddy you all will go to school. Only today I am not coming tomorrow I will come.

Aakash:- ok fine we are going to school happy

Manik:- Gracias Amigo. (Means Thank you friend in Spanish).

Aakash:- de nada. ( Means your welcome in Spanish).

Manik:- buddy I want to ask you something.

Aakash;- tuje kab se formality ki jarurat par gayi. Bolo kya puchna.

Manik:- if someone tells you that everyone will leave you then what will you do or say and how should you react as in will you stop talking to everyone just because of the fear of losing them.

Aakash:- who told you this? Tell that persons name.

Manik:- buddy please I can't tell. Please help me.

Aakash:- you should listen from one ear and take it out from the other ear. One more thing just because some idiot is telling you some crap, you will stop talking to your loved ones. Think it out Manik. Beleive in god and destiny. I will come in half an hour and take my book. Bye.

Manik:- bye and he cut the call.

After half an hour Aakash came to Manik's house and took his notebook. And told him that he will come in the evening and he went to school.

Manik went to his room and he immediately slept off.

Nandini woke up at 7 am she saw the time she  said shit how can I get up so late. Oh no Manik has to go to school. She immediately went in the washroom to freshen up after freshening up she went into Manik's room.
She saw he was sleeping hugging a teddy.

Nandini:- Mani bacha time to rise and shine. Come on it is wakey wakey time. You will be late for school.

Manik:- no Mumma baby isn't going to school today. (He said it in a childish way).

Nandini was shocked as after so many months he is behaving baby.

Nandini's pov.
Oh no is his health detorating , but why suddenly he is behaving like a baby. What happened that his health detorating. In need to take him to the doctor.
He never says no for going to school.
Nandini's pov ends.

Nandini:- hmmm okay so atleast wake up and let's both of us enjoy the day together.

Manik:- five minutes mumma. He put his head on Nandini's lap.

Nandini was caressing his hair after five minutes she woke him up.

Manik:- got up and hugged Nandini and said Good Morning Mumma.

Nandini:+ Good Morning bacha now come on go freshen up.

Manik immediately went to freshen up.

Nandini immediately went down to the living room. Abhi was sitting in the living room and reading the newspaper.
Nandini picked the phone and call the hospital for the appointment. Abhi heard her speaking for appointment. After the call Abhi asked her.

Abhi:- babydoll what happened why are you so stressed.

In the meanwhile even Cabir came down and joined both Abhi and

Nandini:- had tears in her eyes and said Bhai I failed.

Abhi/Cabir:- both hugged Nandini and asked why are you saying this. Our sister cannot fail.

Nandini:- Bhai Manik's health is detorating he has started behaving childish again like a small child.

Both Abhi and Cabir were shocked to hear this .

Abhi:- but how did this happen and where is he now.

Cabir:- Even I thought something wasn't right from a few days.

Nandini:- I don't know how it happened Bhai/ bhaiyu. Today when I went to his room to see if  he was ready for school. I saw him sleeping. I woke him you know what he said Mumma today baby isn't feeling to good. I want to spend time with you all. So I also took leave today.

Abhi/ Cabir:- both were shocked to hear this.

Manik came down to see both Abhi and Cabir hugging Nandini.

Manik:- haw baby ka bagair huggy so baddy . ( Your all are hugging without me very bad.)

Cabir pulled him also in the hug.

Cabir:- ruffled Manik's hair and said dramebaaz.

Manik:- Mumma he pouted.

All had a smile seeing this cute Manik.

Nandini:- hey bhaiyu why are you teasing my bacha.

Manik:- only Nandu mumma loves baby.

Abhi/Cabir:- hugged him and said no baby even both love you.

To be continued

So Dear Readers to tell me how is this update.

What do you feel about the change in Manik?

How many points will you rate this chapter on 5 or 10 do tell me.

             Thank you
             Your Author
             Sasha