Chapter 2

All were shocked as Manik called Nandini as mumma before they could say anything there  were brought back from they thoughts with a cute voice.

Manik:- he was getting scared seeing their shocked faces so he immediately said in cute voice chorry , pleege no hit Manik (sorry please don't beat me) and he started crying .

All panicked and there didn't want to scare him . They got shocked as he called Nandu as mumma , they never felt it wrong , they just felt a little weird .

Nandu:- baby please stop crying , and no one will stop you from calling me mumma  and in this house no one will beat you , so don't be scared of anyone here. you are my baby and she immediately hugged him to pacifi him to make  him stop crying.

Manik:- stopped crying as his mumma hugged him , then he said I cn cal u  Nannu mumma ( can i call you Nannu mumma.

Nandu:- ji mumma ki jaan and kissed him on his forehead.

Others all were shocked at how easily Nandini was able to make Manik stop crying and how he immediately listened to her and all had a smile admiring Manik and Nandu bond.

Abhi:- Nandu feed him something immediately as when I found him at the signal he was eating mud. 

Nandu:- she was shocked as how can he eat mud , baby how old are you? she asked Manik.

Manik:- he had a look that Mumma you don't know , he then told her I fi and showed 5 fingers to her( I am five.)

Nandini:- are you hungry now.

Manik:- bobbed his head as yes.

Nandu:- what does my baby want to eat?

Manik:- put a finger on his chin as if thinking some thing ( he looked very cute ) then he said I wan al para ( means aloo paratha)

Nandini:- didn't understand what he said so she asked baby can you show me what is it made of as I am not able to understand.

Writers pov.

Manik:- he had a pout as mumma don't know what I want. sohe took her to the kitchen and he was walking around as finding something then saw it was kept in a corner so went near it and took one big potato and showed it to Nandu.

Writers pov.ends.

Nandu:- she got it what Manik asked before so she said baby you want aloo paratha.

Manik:- he got happy as his mumma understood what he wanted.and hugged her and kissed cheeks.

Nandu:- was shocked with the kiss but came out of her thoughts and said baby you go with Abhi bhai I will make it for you and come.

Abhi:- Nandu servants are there to make the food you come with us.

Nandu:- Bhai I want to make for my baby and she kissed his cheeks and baby go with bhai. 

Abhi:- took him with him and said lets play for sometime till Nandu brings aloo paratha . Manik was happy as he got someone who will play with him and nodded immediately.

Abhi:- Cabir come play with us.

Cabir :- yes bhai I am ready to play with Manik.

Manik smiled at him.

Cabir felt connected with Manik so he told him to call him Bhai. And asked his full name.

Manik:- Manik Mal ,bhai.

Cabir :- thought to ask him later , and they took him to the gameroom .

As Manik entered the game room he was shocked to see so many games so asked them with sign language as if what they will play.

Cabir :- understood sign language immediately and said let's play ludo for now.
Writers pov
Manik he got excited as he loves to play ludo.
They started playing ludo and our cute started cheating in the game. Cabir so this and remembered how his brother used to do the same and a smile came on his face.
Abhi saw Manik cheating and told Cabir see he is cheating and Manik said no bai I no heat means cheat. Cabir smiled and said Abhi he isn't cheating. Abhi was shocked as Cabir doesn't like when someone cheats but here he is allowing him to cheat . Then Cabir whispered in his ears let him enjoy the game. Manik was happy that Cabir took his side and hugged Cabir and showed his tongue 👅 to Abhi.
Here Nandu also finished cooking so she called them for lunch. There came and sat on chair but our Manik he was confused on which chair to sit.
Writers pov ends.
Nandu :-  what happened baby why you are not sitting.
Manik:- wlere t it (where to sit)
She made him sit next to her and told him to eat .
Manik:- pouted and did aah and pointed with his finger to feed him.
Nandu smiled at his antics and fed him one paratha.
Manik:- bas no mo( means no more)
Writers pov
Manik sat there while others ate there food.
After finishing their lunch all sat in the hallroom and Abhi spoke.
Writers pov ends
Abhi: kal tera baby ko hospi leja aur pura check up kara akher kya hua ha usa( means tomorrow take him to hospital and have him checkup as why he is behaving like this?
Nandu:- ji bhai mei bhi yahi soche rahi thi.
Means yes bhai even I was thinking about it.
Manik:- mumma
Nandu:- ji mumma ka jaan.
Manik:- Mumma nin- na
Nandu understood and told everyone she is taking Manik to his room all nodded.
Nandu took him to his room and showed him his room and gave him clothes to change he did as Nandu said but it was difficult for him to wear his pant so he started crying thinking Nannu mumma will be angry.
Nandu heard him crying and asked him what happened. To come out .
He came out with a crying face and pout. And showed her he couldn't put his pant on. So she helped him with him . Nandini then she made him sleep. And left his room and came to the hall.
Nandu:- with a crying face bhai how can a fiveteen year-old behave like a five year old. I am shocked to see him like this.
Abhi:- even I was first when I saw him on the signal I thought he was acting when I said hi he called me hi uncle. I was shocked as he is a big boy could be 14 or 15years old boy calling me uncle. So I asked him how old he was he said 5 years old I was shocked to hear that so I said bye and went a little far from then I saw him eating mud and was shocked so bought him a biscuit packet and gave him . He then pouted and looked at me then he tried to eat with plastic and I was shocked so I asked him what he told him to open the packet.
Nandu:- bhai why him
Abhi:- ask the doctor what happened to him tomorrow now you also rest.
All went to take a nap.
To be continued
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
So do tell me how you all like this chapter? Please vote and comment your suggestions.

     Thank you
      Your Author
      Sasha