Chapter Thirteen: Goodbye, My Love

Start from the beginning

"Alright! Thank you so much. By the way, you said the boys, aren't you coming?" I asked.

"I'll be there,don't worry." He chuckled and I pout at at him.

"I'll come with my father, he's going to watch too. Surprisingly, he's not busy when it comes to you." He continued.

"What can I say, your father likes me." We both laughed.

I ended the call when Allison called me to get ready.

"Ysa,can we talk?" She started.

I got confused and asked her why? She looks so sad and gloomy.

"Let's just talk for a while. I wanna say something."

"Is is about us leaving tomorrow? Don't worry I'll co--"

"*Sigh* I thought about it yesterday, its really not right to snatch you away from this place. Besides, I'm sure you have better things to do here than in London." She interrupts.

"I don't understand what you're saying Alli. It's really not a problem for me okay? I'll keep my promise,don't worry." I assured but she just shakes her head.

"You know my priority is to make you happy right? Do you think I didn't know you're becoming a softy after you came back here? I feel the love on your heart the moment you and your sister got back together, I saw the happiness on your face when you found yourself a friend, and I saw the sparks on your eyes the moment you're with that Agreste boy. Im paying attention at your every move, Ysa. And I'm happy you achieved what you want most in your life. I've been with you for years, and I never saw you act nor laugh like what you did today. If we didn't accept Gabriel's offer you would still be the cold hearted and lifeless Ysa. So, what I want you to do is to follow your heart. follow it, and I can assure you, I'm still here when you find what you're looking for." She said.

I cried and hugged her. I felt relief that she made up her mind. I'm really not ready to leave them. I do wanna go back, I wanna stay here.

"*Sob* Thank you Alli. I seriously don't want to go, but I'm afraid I might break what I promised you. You're like a mother to me and I don't want you to feel disappointed at me. *Sob* I like it here,Alli. I like it here with my family and friends."

"Hush now, I changed my mind. We're not going to go back for good. BUT.. You have a project in London for a week, modelling. " She said and I nodded.

"Alright! I can do a week but please, I'm not going back for good." I laughed. She just laughed back and wiped my tears.

"Stop crying now, your make up will be ruin."

"So, we'll still leave tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yep! Our flights tomorrow." She answered and I nodded before taking a tissue.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After that heartfelt conversation with Allison I feel something tugged away from my heart. It's like I can breathe an even fresher air that before. And my nervousness fades away.

"Okay! Be ready in 15 minutes!" The producer shouted at us.

I took a peek outside the stage and saw many people sitting and standing waiting for the curtain to rise up. Some are even jumping in excitement and shouting our names. I smiled when I saw my parents and my sister together with our friends on the front row sitting and waiting like the others. I even saw Adrien,His father and Nathalie sitting composedly at their seats. Adrien is talking to a short hair bluenette. My brow shot up. Who could she be? It's the first time I saw her, she's wearing a white polo shirt and a red skirt. She looks like a japanese or something. She has a poker face all over her face but she seemed to be enjoying Adrien's company. I turned my gaze at the left side and saw the brat Chloe together with her bestfriend, Sabrina. They're holding a big signage with" I LOVE YOU YSA" written in it. I shook my head unbelievably.