ꕥ Chapter Ⅹ Ⅰ Ⅰ Ⅰ ꕥ

•——————•°•✿•°•——————•

The two boys and girl were about to head into the deeper parts of the ship when Tulua suddenly lost consciousness, dropping onto lo'aks shoulder gracefully as he caught her and placed his hand on her waist with worried eyes. "Tul, hey, wake up" Lo'ak tried waking the girl up by shaking her cheek, Neteyam who was in front of the two finally realized that Tulua fainted as he quickly rushed up to her trying to grab her from lo'ak....note the keyword 'trying'.

"What are you doing let go lo'ak i need to check her" Neteyam fussed over her once again trying to grab her unconscious body away from lo'ak. "You just don't want me holding her" Lo'ak growls at his older brother who glares in response, before things escalated however, Tulua shot up bumping her head on both Neteyam and lo'ak who were leaned over her. "Ow" the three simultaneously winced. Neteyam immediately put a hand on the shoulder whilst lo'ak did the same.

"Are you alright" Tulua just continued to look at Neteyam with tears held back in her eyes, however he did not know why. "I'm fine let's get a move on to saving the human boy" Tulua smiles whilst getting up with the not needed help from lo'ak. "No way you're coming! you just fai-" Lo'ak was met with a glare from Tulua to which he just nervously chuckles. "let's head in" Lo'ak wasn't afraid of the girl (he is), she couldn't do anything to him (She could kill him if she wanted to).

The three slowly made their way towards the bay spider was held captive on, Neteyam in the lead was directing the two of them to stay against the wall so they wouldn't be spotter. On signal the three of them leaped from the metal railing and slowly took down the captors that held spider. Tulua locked gazes with one of the avatars, she looked to be the only female avatar and she had tattoos all over her arms running down her chest. Tulua growls at the woman who growls black and lunges at the girl. Tulua immediately dodges grabbing ahold of the woman's queue and pulling her to the floor. 

The woman gripped on Tuluas thighs and turned the two of them over and punched Tulua right in the nose. Tulua had no time to tend her bleeding nose as she immediately grabbed ahold of her dagger and slashed it across the womans eyes blinding her. It was a trick her mother taught her when training, if you wound the eyes, they cannot see your next move.

The tattooed woman shouts in agony as her hands let go of Tulua and immediately went to hold her bleeding eyes. The younger girl took this as a chance to push the woman down onto the floor and immediately aim for her heart. Fueled by anger and rage she brought the dagger to the womans heart stabbing through it as its heartbeat slowly faded away. The womans echoing screams slowly died down as her lifeless body came to a still under Tuluas watchful gaze.

Once claiming that the woman was dead and no longer breathing, she found that Neteyam and lo'ak had done the same and were currently making their way to her along with a human boy which she presumed was what they called a spider. "We got to go they're coming" Neteyam announced as they made for the exit only to hear gunshots coming from an avatar who just came.

"Quickly to the wall" Neteyam's leader instincts came in desperate to protect his loved ones. Lo'ak headed for a gun which Neteyam immediately grabbed off him. "Go! GO NOW" Neteyam commanded them, lo'ak and spider immediately following. However, lo'ak stopped and looked behind him "Tul come on" he called out to the girl who was frozen in place...she looks as if she knew something they didn't.

"Neteyam come" Tulua begged the boy trying to drag his arm. His eyes softened however he shook her away and went back to shooting until all his ammo was up. "Shit Tul, we have to make a run for it" Neteyam grabbed the girls hand as they were just about to jump, however the girl pushed Neteyam forward first with tearful eyes and a soft smile on her face.