chapter 5

1 week passed by very quick the tulkun had 1 more week to stay I was upset they had to leave so soon but Ara has been very busy so I have been spending most of my time with neteyam I decided to ask Ara what was going on so I went to her "hello Ara" I greeted her "hi y/n" she greeted me back " I have a question for you" I told her "what is it?" She asked being concerned "what is making you leave very early all the time" I asked her I saw neteyam behind me "follow me" she told me and neteyam we got on her fin and she led us to this under water place we use to go to when I was 5 years old "I don't get it what is it?" I asked her I then saw a baby tulkun come out "y/n this is my new born baby" she told me "oh my godddd" I screamed underwater "he's so cuteeeee" I told her "thank you" she thanked me "sooooo" she said "so what?" I signed to her "nothing well it's nearly breakfast we should go sorry Ara" I told her "ok bye y/n" she said "bye!" I said getting on the back of neteyam "that's what a baby tulkun looks like" he asked me when we got out of the water "yes" I nodded "ok let's go have breakfast then grab aonung rotxo and tsireya kiri tuk loak and I need to show you guys something" neteyam said "I will" I told him.

"Psst" I whispered to aonung nudging him "what" he whispered back follow me and neteyam after breakfast tell rotxo to" I told him "ok" "pssstttt" I fid the same thing to tsireya "yeah?" She asked "follow me aonung rotxo and neteyam after breakfast" I told her "yup" she said.

After breakfast we all followed neteyam and we all went to the forest I showed neteyam loak,kiri and tuk was behind us aswell when we got there loak said "bro this looks like the smaller version of home how did you find this?" He asked him "I showed him" I told loak "our ikrans are already up there" he said then kiri ,tuk and loak ran to the top to go on there ikrans we all ran after them I was way behind everyone and was struggling to climb this tree I always stayed on the ground so I didn't know how to climb I nearly fell off the tree but then neteyam grabbed my wrist "you can't climb can't you?" He asked me laughing "no" I said laughing he then put me on his shoulders and climbed up.

"Hey love birds "I heard loak say "shut up skxwang or I will tell tsireya" I hissed at him "no don't " he begged me "tell me what?" Tsireya said laughing "nothing" loak said "what are those" aonung asked changing the subject "those our ikrans do not look in their eyes" neteyam explained "don't tell me we have to ride them" I begged him "your not your going to be on the back of me" neteyam said "aonung come your riding with me" tuk said pulling his arm they had a brother sister relationship I could see tuk had a baby ikran so it could just fit aonung on he had to put tuk on his lap "your riding with me" loak said taking tsireyas hand "and your with me" kiri said taking rotxo with her "and your obviously with me" neteyam said "ok" I said I got on the back of him I didn't have a place to put my feet so I placed them on neteyams feet next thing I knew we were so high I closed my eyes and neteyam went flying off the cliff I was so scared I was squeezing neteyam so hard with my eyes shut tight  "open your eyes y/n" i heard neteyam say "trust me" he said holding on my thighs with one hand on the ikran i then opened my eyes and saw the view it was beautiful "see what you were missing out?" neteyam said laughing "yeah" i said laughing "do you want an ikran?" neteyam asked me "yeah they look fun to ride" i nodded "ok lets go get one" neteyam said going doneto the village we told our parents and i was packing my stuff until i heard aonung "come back in 3 days" "i will" i said then going on the back of neteyams ikran "goodbyeee" tuk said running up to us when we were flying off.

After ours of riding we made it to this forest place "this is my home" neteyam said flying to the village when we landed everyone was surrounding me i then saw the tsahik come she was looking me up and down then her eyes met neteyams "neteyam!" i heard her scream "hello grandmother" i heard him say see saw his and my tattoo's "grandmother this is y/n my mate" neteyam introduced me "oel ngati kameie" i greeted her she then smilied at me "what are you doing here neteyam?" she then asked neteyam "we came here to get y/n a ikran i will teach her how to use a bow then she will be ready" neteyam responded she then nodded "you guys will stay here" she lead us to a hut "thank you" i thanked her "you are very kind" she said smiling at me "good night grandmother" neteyam said shutting the tent "good night" i said to  neteyam going to sleep "goodnight " he said kissing me on the forehead.