7

red dress that hugged her frame. It ended in a slant at the bottom, from below her knee to halfway up her thigh.

I raised my eyebrows at her. "You needn't think you're having sex in this house, so don't bother."

"Jeremy, how dare you?" She said, pretending to be hurt. She walked into the living room to greet Stefan and Damon. "That's why we brought the car."

It was my job to hang around by the door and answer it for anyone who rang. We had gotten past the awkward first hour of the party and now the alcohol was flowing and people were beginning to get drunk. Most of the people had already arrived but some were avoiding the first few hours until everyone was drunk. A knock on the door alerted me that the final guests of the night were here. I was already a little bit tipsy because Vicki, Anna and I had been doing shots of vodka, a new experience for me. Needless to say, it tasted horrible.

I opened the door then with a strange smile on my face. I couldn't stop smiling, or laughing. Matt walked in with Sam, and Tyler was tailing behind. I stopped smiling then. Oh my God, I thought, it's Tyler. All the dreams and the thoughts I had been having about him crashed down on me at once. I was finding it hard to breathe, so I excused myself and tried to run up the stairs, falling on the way.

I had only just gotten into the bathroom when I was sick in the toilet bowl. After the first few gushes, Vicki was beside me rubbing my back. I shivered and got awkwardly to my feet. "I'm alright," I told her. "I'm okay." She nodded and left as I began to brush my teeth. The steady beats of the music wear echoing in the bathroom, and I could hear people laughing. I looked in the mirror and rubbed my hand down my face, feeling back to normal.

Walking back into the front room, I grabbed a fresh beer and began to chug. Anna appeared next to me, already drunk.

"J... Jeremy... J-Jeremy!" She shouted. She was completely wasted and couldn't stand upright, her hand was clutching the tabletop for support. "Guess how many boys I've made out with? Go on, guess! Five!" Anna laughed, holding up two fingers. She groaned then and fell to the floor.

Sighing, I wrapped an arm around her waist and lifted her up. "Come on, my drunken angel," I said mockingly. I tried to stagger up the stairs with her, but she kept falling down, unconscious. Someone wrapped their arm around mine then, giving extra support. It was Tyler. I stopped for a second and gazed into his eyes, and he gazed back. The world seemed to stop around us, and in that brief second, we shut out the world. Tyler broke the moment by nodding and pulling Anna up the stairs. I snapped back into action and helped him carry her. Opening the door to my room, I saw a half-naked Stefan and a half-naked Elena making out on my bed.

"Oh!" I yelled, covering my eyes. "Wrong room you two!" I took a peek to see if they were responding. They were. Elena had grabbed her shirt and was trying to fit her head through the sleeve. Stefan was laughing drunkenly from the bed.

Elena gave up and dropped the shirt to the floor. She took Stefan's hand and stumbled out of my room, both of them laughing, pausing only to make out once more in the hall before crashing into her room.

I sighed as Tyler and I dumped Anna onto my bed, pushing Stefan's shirt out of the way. Anna groaned and rolled over, but was fast asleep, snoring. I turned to leave then, but Tyler's voice stopped me.

"I'm sorry, Jeremy. For that time I hit you. In the hospital? I didn't mean to, I just... I don't know what came over me. I'm sorry." During his speech, I had crossed the room to square up to him. Maybe it was the alcohol, but I felt like something was going to go down.

"Fine. But if you do it again, I'll break you," I threatened. Was I drunk? What the hell was I saying, I'd only had half a bottle of vodka. And a few beers. And a- Oh shit, I thought.

"Want to try it Gilbert? I can take you. Just accept the bloody apology and-"

I didn't give Tyler time to finish his sentence. Maybe it was because I was drunk, but I couldn't keep my lips off of his. Tyler broke away after a few seconds and punched me square in the face, knocking me to the floor. Oh crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap, I scolded myself. Tyler isn't gay, and even if her was, why did you have to have your first kiss when you were drunk. Just apologise, now!

"Tyler? Tyler!" I called from the floor. The door slammed shut and I closed my eyes, sighing. I'd blown it. I tried to remember what the kiss had been like when I felt a weight on my waist. My eyes flickered open to see Tyler straddling me. For a second I thought his eyes flashed amber like I thought they had before.

"Shut the hell up, Gilbert," he told me, before bending over and planting his lips on mine.

It was pure ecstacy. His lips moulded into mine perfectly, as if they were born to be together. Our lips mashed in unison as Tyler forced his tongue out and into my mouth. We fought for dominance with our tongues. Tyler won easily. He ran his hands down my side, and I ran mine down his back, pulling him closer towards me. I could feel his pulse through his jeans, his member straining to be released. He detatched himself from my mouth and worked his way down to my neck, giving my earlobe little bites between kisses. I groaned and arched my back before letting it fall, moaning in pleasure. I gasped as I felt Tyler's teeth sink into my neck, but the pain wasn't bad. It felt amazing. In that one moment, all I wanted Tyler to do was sink his teeth deeper into me and draw blood. I knew he could sense it as well. He grinned against my neck and growled.

"Jeremy?" Anna's confused mumble sounded from the bed.

What a God damned cockblock, I told myself. Tyler was still going at it on my neck, but I pushed him off and he rolled to the side. He quickly got on to all-fours and planted a kiss on my lips. "See you," he told me before getting up and leaving.

I smiled to myself for a second before remembering Anna. I got up and stood at the side of her bed, looking over her. She blinked a few times before sitting up. "Was that Tyler?" She asked me, her voice quiet. She moaned and fell backwards, rubbing her forehead.

"Yeah, he helped me carry you up the stairs." I sat down on the bed next to her and smiled.

She gasped and shot up, head barely missing mine. "Jeremy, Tyler knows you're gay!" I meant to tell you but I forgot about it until now. It wasn't my fault, but oh my God, he know's you're gay!"

Yeah he does, I smiled to myself.