"Think of it as a thank you for the dress, and for keeping me company here," Sayuri replied with a smile.

Dazai couldn't help but return her smile before he looked down at his arm. "Do you think you could help me with something?"

"Yeah?"

"I need a metal casing."

"You must be Chuuya Nakahara

"You must be Chuuya Nakahara. Welcome to the Port Mafia," Mori spoke with a grin, Sayuri sitting on the edge of his desk.

Chuuya sat in a chair with his hands and feet encased in a subspace ability that kept him from touching anything or moving. The ability user stood behind him all bundled up, keeping the ability activated.

"Thank you for the warm invitation," Chuuya replied coldly.

"I hear you put my people through their paces yesterday," Mori replied as he motioned to the girl on his desk.

"I think it was fun! I was flying! We should do that again!" Sayuri said with a toothy grin, keeping her legs crossed as she leaned her weight on her left hand.

Chuuya gave her a lopsided grimace, confused by her cheerful demeanor. He turned his gaze back to the big boss and huffed. "Yeah, but we were interrupted thanks to a mystery guest. But I'm guessing that's why I'm here. Why are you investigating Arahabaki."

The door opened behind him and Sayuri's smile widened as she waved dramatically.

"Ah, Dazai," Mori spoke smoothly. "You've arrived."

"Huh? You're that kid with a death wish from yesterday," Chuuya realized.

"And I see you're as lively as ever," Dazai shot back as he walked towards Mori and Sayuri. "Thanks to you, I'm sporting some pretty bad injuries here."

Sayu pushed herself off of Mori's desk and stood beside Dazai, her hands folded behind her back.

"Having only known each other for a day, you two seem to have really hit it off," Mori claimed sarcastically.

Dazai shot the boss a glare, clearly not liking this little shrimp.

"Now then, I'd like to talk to you about what happened yesterday, Chuuya," Mori continued, ignoring the looks he was getting from both boys who clearly didn't appreciate his prior joke. "Rando, would you please release him."

The man who was keeping his subspace ability active around Chuuya's hands and feet looked at the boss curiously. "Sir, I don't believe that would be very prudent. This boy is quite dangerous."

"I have measures in place," Mori replied, glancing at Sayuri.

The windows were all shut, casing them in shadows from the dim lights above them. Shadows was were Sayuri ruled.