Table talks

Gabi:your.......daughter?

She looked up and saw the couples faces and she immediately tensed.

Nicolo:kill her Mr.Braus.if you won't do it I will.it's your call.

He held a cooking knife out towards him and  Mr.Braus backed up a little.

That moment Armin walked in to see what the commotion was and immediately called the others over.I've they all reached the room they recognized the girl.

Jean:that's the girl who shot Sasha!I heard she was on the run but I didn't think you'd recognize her.

He looked closer at the bleeding children and was shocked.

Jean:hey what are y-

Nicolo:stay back I'm just gonna avenge Sasha.

He held the knife to Falcos throat.

Lilith:put the gun down please nicolo.

Nicolo:back awa-

Someone went up behind Nicolo and shot him directly in the head.everybody screamed.

Jonathan:you shouldn't threaten my brother like that Nicolo-Kun.

All:Jonathan!

Jonathan:long time no see Mr.Braus,lance.

The man and boy recognized him.

Lance:your the man with the metal arm.

Jonathan held his finger up to his mouth in a shushing manner.

Jonathan:im the Wolf now.YO GUYS GET IN HERE!

Floch vaquero and a few Jaegerists walked in and aimed guns at the family and the Levi squad.

Jonathan:poor Nicolo.you always were a weakling.you Marleyan pig!

He stomped on his head crushing it under his boot,this made the family scream at nicolos now dead corpse.

Jonathan:we have to move you guys.Hange,take Falco and wash his mouth out with water.the wine got in his mouth.

Hange:wait huh?what's so bad about the wine?!

Jonathan chuckled and smiled at her.

Jonathan:Let's just say the higher ups are gonna turn into something a lot bigger thanks to Zeke Jaeger.

Hange gasped but did as told because she was far too intimidated by his presence.

Jonathan:once we finish our goals your all free.just sit and wait like good soldiers.Vaquero!

Vaquero:si'senor!?

Jonathan:take the Levi squad to Shiganshina,the Braus family too.

He looked their direction.

Jonathan:sorry to get you caught up in this Mr.Braus.it's just so you won't squeal to the feds.I'm grateful for what you did back then,if you hadn't have come along I might've died from starvation.