Chapter 7

Hailey has been living with the guys for two months before Cameron's accident with Hailey, only two days have passed since. Hailey
Still doesnt belive we wont send her back to the orphanage but we keep on telling her.

Hailey's pov

Hayes went home his mommy missed him.

Nashy went to for a little while.

The only one I talk to now is Shawnie. Matwhew is my favorite but he is always with daddy and daddy still scares me. I can't tell no one about Maggie. Maggie will beat me and daddy will be even more mad at me.

Shawnie said "wanna go with Matthew and me"

I said "yes plewase."

Matthew picked me up and started tickiling me. Matthew said"how my little baby girl?"

I said "I miss daddy now."

Matthew said "wanna see him later. "

I nodded my head yes.

Matthew's pov

Hailey wants to go see Cameron. We brought Hailey to Moahogony's house so she wouldn't be scared and Cameron agreed. Hailey isn't scared anymore so I guess its time to go home.

Shawn said "is she ready?"

I said "if you ask for the man who hit you I think your ready to go back to him."

Hailey said "I'm nwot studpid I know you are talking about mwe."

Shawn said "we know your not stupid cupcake."

Hailey said " daddy said its mean to twalk about pewople behind thwere bwack.''

I said ''your daddy's right we are sorry baby.''

Hailey said ''it okay''

''Okay.''

Hailey screamed ''i said okay right.''

Shawn said'' good job cupcake.''

So we went shopping and went back home after we got our clothes from Moahogoney house.

I bought Hailey a doll set she wanted with a snippy cup because shes been spilling her drinks.

We got home Carly was there I guessed Cam and her got back together. Hailey ran to Cameron once she saw him. We brought our stuff to our room and I took Haileys stuff to her room.

Hailey's pov

I said'' daddy i miss you so much.''

Daddy said ''i miss you to pumpkin.''

I said ''i can say okay now too.''

Daddy said ''good job.''