Chapter 1

Nash's pov

It is movie night. Camron is picking the movie today. Cameron said " we are watching Annie." I groaned and pulled out my phone. I was just going to play on my phone for the whole movie. I saw a orpahan ad for little girls. They were so adorable. The movie started and it was kinda interesting.

By the end of the movie Cam was crying. Cam said" its so sad those girls had to go through that." I said " its a movie!" Cam said " we should adopt a orphan girl." I said " Cam that is a big responsibility." Cam said " Im ready."

I finally agreed and I made an appointment at a orphan a mile away. Tommorow we are going.

Hailey's pov

Daniel is brushing my hair he always tells me I have long hair. My hair is blode and very long. I have bright blue eyes. Daniel is my best friend he tries to make sure kids don't hurt me. I love him he always helps me and tucks me in at night.

I lived at the orphanage for a year.The lady Ms.Smith who works here hates me when I go to get lunch ,breakfast ,or ,dinner they beat me. I just dont eat anymore. Daniel makes me eat sometimes. My roommate beats me for no reason. She said I deserve it cause I'm ugly.

Ms.Smith tells me to come down a family has picked me to be adopted.I pack my stuff ,my teddy bear is the only thing I really want though. I try to leave but my roomate Ciara said "where are you going you ugly bitch?!" I said "I got adoted caia." Ciara said "we'll let me give you a going away gift bitch!" She socked me in my nose kicked my chest and stomach. I had a big cut on my nose so I just cover my nose

I go downstairs still covering my nose ,with a struggle with my case. A boy with bright blue eyes like mine helped me. A boy with dirty brown hair picked me up. They called him Matthew. The other was Nash. We got in the car.

Matthew's pov

Cameron told me Hailey had to sit on my lap since we didnt have a car seat. I picked her up and put her on my lap. She looked so scared and I realized she was covering her nose. I said "its okay Hailey" I said "we have a big house and seven other boys that are waiting to meet you." Hailey whispered "I scaed Matdew." I awed her and hugged her. I didn't ask her about her nose though.

Hailey is so adorable. I can tell she was geetting tired. I started talking about all the stuff we would need to get. I look down and see baby Hailey sleeping still covering her nose tight

We finally get home. I dont want to wake Hailey but I have to. I said " baby we are home." Hailey said "cawwy me plese." I picked Hailey up and went inside. Hailey looked around the room. She was in awe. Hailey asked"where is the batwoom?" Cameron pointed to it. Hailey ran to the bathroom.

I showed Hailey her room. She was in awe. It was barbie dolls and dollhouses. She had a tiny little baby bed.

Hailey's pov

I went in the bathroom and let go of my nose. A lot of blood fell on the floor. I felt sick and tired. I screamed in pain.

Cameron's POV

We heard Hailey scream. Arron,Shawn,Matthew and I ran to the bathroom. Hailey was bleeding from her nose and had a pile of blood on the floor.

I picked her up and tried to clean her up but she kept on crying when I touched her cut. I let Matthew and Shawn clean her up. I couldn't hurt her like this.

I cleaned up the blood in the bathroom while I heard Hailey screaming and crying. They was finally done and Hailey had a bandage on her nose sleeping on the couch.

I said "Matt what happened?" Matt said "she said her roomate did it to her and she does it all the time." I was about to cry but I just held it in. I saw Hailey's suitcase and thought about unpacking her clothes.

Hailey's POV

I woke up on a couch. I saw Matdew. He said " wanna see your new room? " I nodded my head yes.

Matdew showed me around the house. My room was last.

I loved my new room. I saw an airplane on the bed. I picked it up and started running around the house. I went downstairs. I ran into a boy with brown hair and he was the boy in the car he tried to help me with my nose.

I said "sowwy." The boy said "Im your father." I said "Hi can I call u daddy?" He said "sure." Daddy put me down. The other boys surrounded me. Im shy and scared. Daddy could tell. I ran back upstairs to Matthew and we watched tv.

Cameron's pov

I had to read Hailey's file.

It said she was molested by her father ,has a very good memory.

Abused recently.

She has a eating disorder.

Lies.

Has tantrums.

I said "guys read this its Hailey's file."

I said " so be careful what you do to her how you touch her ,and we have to get her to eat more. She lies. Has tantrum sometimes but its very rare. She has an very good memmory as well.

Nash said "damn!"

Matthew's pov

I closed the door and put Hailey on my lap. Haliey started crying. She started screaming. I said "Hailey baby whats wrong?" Hailey said " my old daddy used to do tat bad thint to me when we were alone." I said Baby we would never hurt you or allow someone to do that. Hailey said "I love you Matdew." I said" love you too princess."

I said "do you wanna take a bath?"

Hailey nodded her head no. I said" okay just get in your pajamas."

Hailey said"okay " and changed. I tucked her into bed. I kissed her forehead "night baby girl."

Cameron. Explained to me why Hailey cried when I closed the door. She was molested by her father and she remembers everything.

I love Hailey so much. She is adorable. I'm going to end up spoiling her. Hailey isn't my daughter she is Cameron's. But she is my niece