Matylda Sobol #12

"I don't want to conquer anything. I just want freedom."
Name: Matylda Sobol
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Nationality: Polish
Codename(s): "Zimna Gangster" (Cold Gangster)
Rank: Sergeant
Team: Los Diablos
Status: Alive
Birth Date: 12/19/1997
Death Date: N/A
Occupation: Ice sculpture artist, Ice skater

Appearance: Pink ponytail, Jade-green eyes, Ghetto style beanie, and Sony MDR-1A headphones
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 140

Personality: Daring, Loyal, Venomous, Violent
Fear(s): Turtles, Water, Sock-Monkeys
Likes: Lily (Japanese Shiba Inu puppy), Polish cheesecakes, Japanese culture, Japanese anime and manga
Dislikes: Wannabe gangsters, Japanese Yakuza, Polish Mafia, Idiots, Drug dealings
Habit(s): Daydreaming, Knuckle cracking
Flaw(s): Greed, Murderous, Lazy
Goal(s): Finding her father

Reputation: The "Frozen Gangster" Assassin
Love Interest(s): Queen Elsa of Arendelle (Frozen) "Why: Matylda Sobol want to rape Elsa."
Friend(s): Korragos Temelko, Yasushi Yamamoto, Zofia Jedynak, Kala Makaha
Enemy(ies): Esdeath (Akame Ga Kill), Envy (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood), Ymir (Attack on Titan)

Weapons: Vektor R5, (X2) Webley MK VI, (X15) Mecar M72 hand grenades, Panzerschreck, Katana
Referred Weapons: Vektor R5 10-10, (X2) Webley MK VI 9-10, (X15) Mecar M72 hand grenades 10-10, Panzerschreck 10-10, Katana 12-10
Agility: 10/10
Hand to Hand Combat: 9/10
Long Range Accuracy: 10/10
Defense: 10/10
Offense: 3/10
People: 5/10
Fighting Style(s): Kenjutsu
Kill Count: 600 Kills
Special Powers/Abilities (X3)
• Ice Breaker (The ability to combat enemies with ice or snow powers.)
• The Frozen Katana (The ability to create a Samurai katana with ice.)
• Blizzard Blast (The ability to summon a massive blizzard storm.)

Birthplace: Warsaw, Republic of Poland
Family: Alexander Sobol (Father, Missing)
History:
Matylda Sobol is known to many local Polish gangs and crime families as the "Frozen Hustler" because Matylda Sobol have the ability to use snow and ice and she is a former Polish mobster killer.

Growing up was very difficult to Matylda Sobol because her mother died giving birth to Matylda Sobol and her father, Alexander Sobol disappeared without a trace of him.

Matylda Sobol was raised by her father's former boss, Ryuu Miyamoto, the Oyabun (Godfather) of the Polish-Japanese Mafia, a alliance between Japanese crime families and Polish crime families in Warsaw, Poland. Their goal was simple: making money.

Matylda Sobol was raised in a mansion of Japanese yakuza gangsters and Polish mobsters. Both crime syndicates educated Matylda Sobol in the way of the gangster and she was very good at it. Yakuza gangsters taught Matylda Sobol about kendo, Japanese culture, art, and big businesses. Polish mobsters taught Matylda Sobol about being violent to rivals, fired and using firearms, close quarter combat, and using fear against the enemies.

Matylda Sobol turned 18 years old and she's the leader of local gang called "The Fatherless", a gang of runaway Poles and Japanese kids that don't have fathers or they're orphans.

Many of Matylda Sobol's member are underage gangsters and hustlers that only joined for the money and protection of the Yakuza and Polish mobs.

The Fatherless went to war with another local gang called "The Sinner Kings." The reason for the war: Matylda Sobol murdered their leader, Henry "Mad Dog" Floyd for selling illegal drugs on their territory.

For the incident, the Sinner Kings gangsters attacked the Fatherless's headquarters in central Warsaw by several drive by shootings, killing two members and a five year old boy.

Matylda Sobol was furious for the cowardly act of killing of innocent child. For the killing, Matylda Sobol planned a revenge killing against the Sinner Kings.

In the gangster world, the number rule is that a child must not be harmed or killed in any gang conflict in all corners of the world.

It's midnight and the Sinner Kings are playing pools, poker, and having a drink with their buddies. What the Sinner Kings don't know is that several Fatherless hitmen, including Matylda Sobol, were waiting outside the Sinners Kings' headquarter and armed with assault rifles and automatic submachine guns.

When it was 1:00 A.M., the signal was made and the massacre began. Several Fatherless killers bursted in with guns blazing and hitting anything that moved. That attack was surprising that many Sinner Kings couldn't believe it.

Many Sinner Kings were hit including the bar tender, bar waitresses, even a dog. After the massacre, the Fatherless burned their rival's headquarter to the ground so the police wouldn't find any clues of the killings.

Someone else witnessed the shooting and it wasn't Matylda Sobol's crew but someone who supplied the weapons, found the Sinner Kings' headquarters, and aided Matylda Sobol. That someone is Hanyu Zhengwen.

Hanyu Zhengwen wanted Matylda Sobol and her Fatherless gangsters to work with the Children of Shadows because the Fatherless gangsters know something about planning killings and murdering their rivals.

But Matylda Sobol turned it down because she is loyal to Ryuu Miyamoto and to her father, even if he disappeared for 25 years.

But Hanyu Zhengwen knows where is Alexander Sobol. After hearing that, Matylda Sobol immediately changed for mind and her 2,500 gangsters joined the Children of Shadows.

News about the Second Battle of Moscow is world's news because 710,000 mercenaries, gangsters, and killers are battling the United Nations Coalition military that numbered 1/2 million soldiers.

And Matylda Sobol was in the middle of the fighting in Moscow, including her Fatherless gangsters. Matylda Sobol was assigned to Colonel Huang Shun's regiment and her mission was to capture and hold Moscow Kremlin.

Matylda Sobol's 2,500 comrades assaulted the building but suffer heavy losses: 2,000 dead and 1,000 wounded. Only 1,500 fighters were left to defend the Moscow Kremlin but throughout the fighting for Moscow, Matylda Sobol's unit is slowly being annihilated by American and Russian ground forces and heavy armored tanks. All in all, Matylda Sobol was the only survivor in the fighting.

Moscow is lost and thousands of comrades lay of the streets like road kills. Matylda Sobol and 16 others escaped to Far East Siberia and vowed to have revenge upon Hanyu Zhengwen for abandoning thousands of brave comrades to their faiths on the streets of Moscow.

Hanyu Zhengwen was assassinated + Huang Shun disbands the Children of Shadows + The formation of Los Diablos = Matylda Sobol becomes the twelfth member.

*Bonus*
Matylda Sobol support the Jelsa community because she wants to rape Elsa and Jack Frost, very hard.