Chapter 98 - No Mercy

Start from the beginning

Her scent is making me nauseous
It is incredible ominous

She begins to evilly laugh to herself, "Master will be so pleased with me!!"

Y/N moves closer to me while keeping her sword high in a defensive stance, "She is gaining power."

"Hey, What is all the noise about?!" A human male shouts out as he exits one of the houses. Glancing around I notice many are peeking through windows watching while some stand in the doorways trying to observe.

Crap, this is not good.
Too many people here.
We need to lead Daki away,
to a more vacant area.

"Who is that?!" Another person shouts.

Daki smirks down as if seeing my panic realizing my fear for the innocents.

"Can't save them all Demon Slayer!"

Before I can warn anyone to return to their homes or try to create a plan. The demon sends countless sharp sashes in a massive attack that is incredibly fast compared to her previous movements.

As if lighting crashing against the street and houses. This attack shaking the earth as the ground begins to crack apart. Slashes crashing into the houses as countless people scream for their lives.

Something slams across my chest cutting deep into my body as it rips over my shoulder. Feeling it cut down to my collar bone. Ripping my flesh as blood spews from my wound. Grunting from the pain as I grind my teeth. Holding my position as I sheild the man and my wife.

Everything breaking apart with a loud cracking sound

Everything breaking apart with a loud cracking sound. Debris falling from the wreckage as people scream out in agony.

Unfortunately the man behind me suffered an injury of losing his hand. He bellows out in pain while holding his wrist staring at where his hand once was.

Buildings collapsing in on themselves crushing multiple humans. As the debris settles I can see how many are crying out in sorrow as their love ones have died from this single attack.

Blood begins to drop from my wound splattering on the floor. Despite my pain I'm concerned for my wife as I move towards her. A deep cut across her arm. I add pressure to her wound while glaring at the demon.

Daki makes a happy sound as she twirls on her heels ready to walk away as if she could careless about what she just did. Feeling y/n's hand softly rest against my bleeding injury.

This demon did this on purpose to be cruel!
Treating these innocent humans this way.
Ruining their lives as if it means nothing.