flu brew (harry)

@GorgeousHazza 

thanks for the request it means a lot to me :) 

---------------------------- 

Louis just walked in the door from work. we walked into the kitchen which was where harry usually is at the time cooking or something. "harry?" louis said putting his keys on the counter. he got no answer. "harry!" he said louder hoping for a response but to no avail. 

*ding* 

louis phone went off  it was from harry 

Harry<3: im upstairs please stop yelling. 

louis rushed upstairs and into their room. "tired bebe?" he asked harry nodded. "whats wrong haz?" he asked sitting on the bed. "everything hurts" harry said almost crying "awww why didn't you call me?" louis asked "didn't want to bother you" harry said. this upset louis harry could never bother him even when he's unwell. "harry. you listen to me. you can never bother me. i love you harry Edward Tomlinson and i want to spoil you rotten. i want to protect you and care for you and cuddle you when your ill do you understand?" louis said this in a stern but loving tone. "can we cuddle?" harry asked starting to pull louis down next to him. "of course, have you had any medicine?" harry shook his head. "ok i'll get you some" 

---------------------------------------------- 

A/N 

its very crappy might to a part two. im trying to think of how this should go but idk at this point. maybe a part 2.