"Alright." Sabrina replied.

Klaus and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other and he walks away.

afterwards...

Sabrina is looking at a notepad paper with Klaus's, Elijah's, Rebekah's, Kol's and Freya's name and folds it in half and puts it in her jeans pocket.

"Thanks." Sabrina said.

"You're welcome." Klaus replied.

"The Talamasca Caste has paintings of you, Elijah, Rebekah, Kol and Freya." Sabrina said to him, folding her arms again. "You guys are the ancient immortal ones."

"And what of me, Love." Klaus asked, slowly walks up to Sabrina.

"David Talbot is quite obsessed with you. You're a very interesting person." Sabrina said.

"I am the Original Hybrid." Klaus said with a smirk.

"Yeah, definitely." Sabrina replied.

Klaus and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other. She playfully bops his nose with her finger and scurries away.

But Klaus uses his vamp-speed to catch up to Sabrina and gently spins her around, with his arms wrapped around her waist, with them both chuckling with each other.

Klaus and Sabrina both looks at Kol and Rebekah.

"Hi, Kol. Hi, Bekah." Sabrina greeted them both with a small smile.

"Hi, Sabrina." Kol said.

"I gotta go back to the Talamasca Caste. I'll see you guys around." Sabrina said, and walks away.

Klaus, Kol and Rebekah exchange small smiles at each other.

"You and Sabrina are stronger than ever." Kol said.

"Yeah, we are." Klaus replied with a small smile. "And by the way, we have Charlotte and Sage, along with Derek and Cora to handle."

Klaus, Kol and Rebekah exchange gentle nods at each other.

⚜️⚜️

TALAMASCA CASTE FOR SUPERNATURAL STUDIES

Later on that morning, Sabrina had written Klaus's, Elijah's, Rebekah's, Kol's and Freya's names on the chalkboard and wrote their names again in Elder Furthark runic.

"Pretty good, Sabrina." David Talbot said.

"David. Hi." Sabrina greeted him with a small smile.

"You, Slater and Jesse make a good trio." David said. "When I met you, you were a academy college student, and after your interview with Klaus Mikaelson, you became interested in the Talamasca Caste."

"Yeah. Jesse is a good mentor." Sabrina said.

David and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other.