CHAPTER 1: The Funeral

"Hello." the guy started. "Hello to you too." Aria said just to be polite but there were a million things that she wanted to say like: 'Are you a ghost?' or just scream and run away. Then there was silence as they looked into each other's eyes. Aria took that opportunity to ask what was going own, hoping that what she thought was not the truth. "Umm.. What's your name? And how old are you?" Aria started just like her parents taught her. "I.. I.. I'm Nico and I'm 10 years old." he said. "You're 10 years old?" she asked. The dude looked like an eleven-year-old. Really. "Well, I am turning 11 tomorrow." he confessed.
"Well, Nico. What funeral am I attending to?" she asked. "Your parent's funeral. Today you will also receive everything that your parents had left for you. Speaking, which is a lot." Nico said. Then realizing that he's been talking long enough, he grabbed her hand and rushed to the little chapel dragging Aria behind him, screaming & cursing for the first time.

THE FUNERAL:
Priest: We are gathered here today to bid our last goodbyes to the couple, Amanda and Richard Gleen, parents of Aria Gleen.
( *Aria cries* )

Nico: Now let us say our goodbyes. Let the first one be Aria of the house of the Gleens.

(*Aria steps up*)
Aria: Mama, Papa.. I am sorry I wasn't here for you. I'm sorry that you weren't treated rightly.
(*hugs the two coffins*)
Aria: Please forgive me.
(*kisses the two coffins*)
Aria: Please.
(*goes back to her place*)

[*More Goodbyes*]

Priest: We must now proceed to the mass of the dead.

[*Mass*]

Nico: I know how it is to lose a loved one in life. I've lost my whole family. So, Aria, you're not the only one here who has a burden to carry all throughout.

[*Burial*]

Aria: I never knew that it was this hard to keep myself together.

The whole chapel was filled with sorry faces, most looking to Aria. Maybe wondering: 'What a poor child.' and more things of pity. But what no one knows is that just outside the gate, an evil spirit is lurking, watching the crowd and encouraging them to forget God because the evil spirit will earn power and with enough power, the world will end as quickly as it has been created.
-----
Nico felt the power of the evil spirit. He was sure that it was sent by his old friend who died a criminal. He wanted to speak about his extra senses and these spirits suddenly coming back from the dead ( in their spirit form ) to the priest but he knew he couldn't. His father had made him promise that before he died.

Nico was a little boy, about 6 years old when everything he had was lost. His mother was sprawled dead on the floor, while his father was still in misery but was about to let go as soon as he told Nico what he wanted to say. So, he took Nico's hand and said, "My son, you are powerful and strong. You are essential to Christianity." his hands shivering, Nico didn't know if it was the truth.
"Dad, I'm nothing special. I'm just here, suffering. What good has God done to me?" Nico said.
"God has given you me, your mum and everyone and everything else that you know and love. Deep in your heart." his father had answered.
"He has taken you and everyone and everything else back." Nico said, surprised.
"My son, our time is short & I will have to let go soon." his father said. It was true. His father was barely breathing. It's hard, fighting for your life like that but he sensed that something was important. The truth to be revealed.
"I know.. father.." Nico said, biting his tongue and trying to look away to avoid crying.
"Son.. you are.. very powerful. You have power to sense and dispel evil spirits." he started and Nico was shocked, he tried to turn away but he can't.
"A girl.." he said and Nico removed his grip because his eyes started glowing gold.

' A child of God shall battle til' the end,
Accompanied and assisted by an unfaithful friend,
Hope to keep with a final breath,
Love & Peace will lock the doors of death. '

"Prophecy.. listen & remember.. Child Of God." those were his father's last words.

----
Then, the world's destruction started.