PROLOGUE

It was a beautiful day. The sun was shining, no clouds in sight, the trees are growing, the butterflies are flying and there was a baby that was born to a good family. You could hear shouts of joy from the house of the Gleens. Maids are rushing around the house, godparents and relatives are bringing over gifts of plenty. After each task assigned to them, they all stop in the room to rest and see the joyful smile of the baby called Aria.

10 Years Later...
Aria is already a grown-up child now. She was born to a family that cared for her no matter what the problem was. Sure she was an only child but that didn't stop her from being generous and kind. She asked her parents if they could build a little chapel in their garden. She was a little angel, as her parents called her, for she had so much faith in God, she was known to be the kindest girl in the town. She has many best friends as well as haters. She knows that but that doesn't stop her from being nice to them. Everyone loved her. She was always in a good mood. She was just like the day when she was born. She never frowned unless needed. A smile on her face and you'll be saying sorry to your enemies and vowing that you'll be better soon.

Until One Day...
As she came home from school on her birthday, everyone looked at her with pity. She stopped and talked to everyone who was staring at her. Once she saw her maids wearing black or white, crying as she passed by. She tried asking what misfortune happened but no one answered. Some answered: "See for yourself" between tears.
She rounded the corner where her house is supposed to be but found a burnt house in return. She inspected the sign in front of the lawn that might be hers. The sign read: THE GLEENS in faded letters. Her house was burnt to the ground. She thought it was empty. She decided to turn back when someone got hold of her arm. She started to panic. 'Is it a ghost? AHHH!' she thought. She turned around and looked at a young priest. "You're late for the funeral." he said.