CHAPTER 3

Karan was at his shoot when a phone call shocked him. It was anusha. He definitely haven't blocked her but was shocked as why was she calling him now when everything in his life seems perfect.

He was fidgeting his fingers whether to take the call or not usually omi would have been near him but for some reason he was not there. He thought for a while and then took the call

Karan: hello

Anusha: hii... sobbing!!!

Karan didn't know what to speak further. He remained silent

Anusha after sometime composed herself and and then said in between her sob, karannnn mosns... monst... monsty passed away... She then started to cry more. He was my child, my reason to live, he was ours

Karan felt his heart sank on hearing the news. He very much loved monsty but during their breakup he gave up on him thinking she would take better care of her. He was so much in agony, he didn't even realise what she said after the demise thing.

Karan: how did it happen

Anusha: he was well till yesterday afternoon. In the evening he was vomiting and was dull after that. I visited the vet and he informed that monsty had stomach infection and will not get pass till morning. He was on drip the whole night and I prayed for him  but.. but he didn't make it... between sob.... And passed away in the morning. I don't know what to do.

Karan : wer is gangster?

Anusha: at my manager's place. I had to take care of monsty so left him at her place.
By now she was a crying mess. Can you please come and see me👀

Karan pov

Though I shouldn't be ideally involved with her matters now. We were over long time back and I have nothing to do with her now. But monsty was my child as well, so I atleast deserve to see him one last time and also check on gangster.
He didn't think much and without giving a second thought asked her

karan: wer are you?

Anusha: at the vet clinic

Karan: send me the location. I will be there soon.

What will be teja's reaction after knowing Karan went to see his ex 🧐?