Chapter 9💚🧡: calming down the Sun

Recap:..Hizashi finna' f$#@ up ...

_________________________________

Izuku bared his teeth and let out growl as he glared daggers at Hizashi , who simply smiled as if amused by the action.

Hizashi: Impulsive as always,you always seem to be ready to bite of the heads of everyone you don't agree with...honestly you couldn't have been more of a midoriya if i do say so myself 
The man said as he chuckled darkly at the glare he was given.

Izuku :Shut the fuck up
Izuku sneered at his father who only rolled his eyes .

Hizashi : tsk.... how rude
Hizashi said as he tried to irk the greenett.

Izuku was about to flip off his father but immediately stopped when he felt he's shoulder being touched and he's hand being squeezed , he turned to his side to look at the ash blond who was holding his hand and gave him a silent plea to not do something he might regret later .

Izuku clenched his teeth as he seemingly tried to relax in the hold, , he didn't want to start a fight with the man because one, this was a damn hospital and two, he didn't want to cause problems for his mom.

He let out a shacky breath and glared daggers at the man, before turning to look at Katsuki, who looked slightly worried for him, he softly tugged at the ash blond's hand .

Izuku:" kacchan let's go ,i don't wanna start shit"
He whispered his voice had dropped several octaves.

Katsuki: "sure..."
The boy whispers back as he squeezed the boy's hand out of habit .

They walked to where  Inko and  Mistuki were standing. the two  women  were    both  quite relieved   that  Izuku  didn't  do anything , because  god knows how hard it is to remove  the  boy from a person he's  unleashing  his Anger on , They thanked every god for them the idea to bring katsuki  along  or else ....they don't wanna think about it ....

_________________________________

Katsuki passed through the hallway  , he was  still  holding  the greenett's hand, who  had been  quite  the whole trip to UA, he was starting  to get worried for the greenett ,

who was probably (still ) angry, but thank God  ,they hadn't  met any of the extras or else would  have ended with so much un-adulterated  violence .

Katsuki: "my room or yours..?"
He asked  in a very hushed tone .

Izuku: "Yours.. "
Izuku  simply  answered .

Katsuki  simply  nodded  and continued  on walking, he took a turn then , he went to the elevator  and  dragged  Izuku   in with him .

Katsuki pressed a botton and the  doors  closed, his hands  were still intertwined  with the greenett's. He sighed and squeezed  Izuku's  hand  to slightly calm the boy down .

Once  the doors opened , he dragged  Izuku  out of there , he passed a few rooms then finally  stopped to his door, he    used his free hand to unlock  the  door .

He pushed the door  open and pulled the greenett  in , he closed  the  door  shut , he threw the keys to a nearby  table  and took  off his shoes and  put them where he could find them  .

He looked  at the  greenett's  who still had a sour expression, his  lips  were still in a frown his eye brows were still  arched in displeasure .

Katsuki :"Izuku..."
Katsuki whispered  softly, he's voice   filled with  worry  since  the boy had barely talked .

The silence in the room paused  and  then continued. Katsuki  was becoming    even more worried  for  the  nerd, sure boy got angry but not to the point  he  doesn't want to talk .

Izuku:" I'm fine kacchan ....i just need time to think ...okay?"
Izuku  said  in a hushed tone

Katsuki  sighed before  nodding,  he was really  worried  for  the  stupid  nerd, i mean who would  blame  him , the boy was all moppy and all that shit .

Katsuki: "well.... if you need  someone to fucking talk  to or whatever....just go to me ...okay stupid  nerd"
Katsuki   said softly, he wasn't good at this kinda things but he'll try .

Izuku: "thanks Kacchan , "
Izuku said as he gave him a small smile .

Katsuki  sighed  , he really wanted  to  help him  but  izuku  was too stubborn   and selfless ,   but ofcorse  he was also  stubborn  so he won't  give up but he wouldn't  press on too much .

He  didn't  want to make the greenett  feel uncomfortable  or put him in a situation  where   he feels forced to say somethings , so that means he has to be patient , even if  he didn't  have any ....he's  still going  to try....

But for know  he needed to distract   the  greenett   from  his thoughts and lighten up  his mood, maybe play some  games  and  eat an  unhealthy load of snacks  ,since they can't train now  .

"..Deku..."

"Yes kacchan..."

"Do you wanna play some  fucking  video games  since ,we don't have a lot of shit to do  "

"and it's  been so fucking   long since i had a fucking  worthy opponent " .

"Sure, why not "

" prepare  to get your  ass beat  you stupid nerd."

"Nah uh"

________________________________

End of chapter 9