First Meeting

Juno

"I'm totally screwed! If they catch up, they'll force me to this sh¡t!" Thoughts of what my father will do when they catch me flowed through my mind. "Maybe if I come back they'll frogiv-""NO! Pull yourself together Juno, I'm not gonna do this!" Just as my thought was finished a wired dark frame with violet glow appeared in front of me."Fu¢k it" I thought and run through wired portal. Coming out of the oder side, blue sky welcomed me with wind, but that's not the time to think about those things. I'm pretty sure I saw a person in front of the portal so I only shouted.

J- RUN!!!
E- Okay

I heard from the distance and sound of a bunch of fast steps followed. I assumed that this person was running and I hoped that they run in other direction. After military training a random person wouldn't be able to be as fast as-

E- Why are we running?

I heard from the person that created the portal. I was shocked."How is she running so fast?" I thought and twisted my head in voice's direction.

J- We're running because they after me and will want to kill you if they'll find you on their way.
E- Why are they after you?
J- Because I ran away.
E- Why they're mad at you running?
J- I'm the princess I shouldn't ran away. I don't know how long it'll take them to decide to come through the portal.
E- They won't.
J- How do you know?

Just as I said that a ball of fire formed behind the stranger. It shot in direction of the portal. Upon impact whole construction fell apart.

J- How exactly did you do that?
E- I'm a dragon.
J- Wha-
E- This is my human form.
J- Oh. So do you wanna stick together for now?
E- (Forever)
J- What?
E- Nothing.
J- You're silly.

I said as I walk carefully across green thing that was all over the floor.

E- Naaameeee?
J- Oh right, Juno.
E- I'm Esther.
J- Nice to meet you Esther, and thank you.
E- No problem. Do you want go to a village for the night?
J- V-village?
E- Calm down they less agresive here.
J- Oh right sorry, I know about this place only from books.
E- You don't need to apologize if you don't know something. It's okay.
J- T-thanks

I stopped for a moment, blushing. Why do I feel that way? What did she do to me? Was it her?

E- Is everything okay?
J- Yeah, I'm good
E- Then come one!
J- Sure!
.
.
.
.
While walking though wooden gate I saw a lot of strange people I never seen before."Who are they?" I asked my travel companion."Those are villagers, they're basically like us but can't build". "Interesting" I thought and followed Esther to a little house built through a mountain. Upon coming inside I saw not big, yet very comfy design. Four rooms: bedroom, storage room, bathroom and the place I was standing in where a mirror and a little rug was. Dragon-girl instructed to take off my shoes and place them on a rug. She also told me that I can take a bath if I want. After such a long day a nice hit bath would be great. She handed me some clothes that looked perfect size. For a moment I thought how does she have my size but I realized that I haven't got a good look at her. She was almost my height, a little shorter, two black horns on her head, pinkish hair and one light green and dark green eye. She wears black jacked, green shirt with black stripes on it and green-violet pants. Those are very familiar to what she gave me to wear. "That's your favorite colors?" I asked and in answer I got a nod. After going into the bathroom I was shocked. "Can this white thing really survive 1000°C temperature?" I thought to myself as I turned on the tap.

J- Eeeeeek!!!!
E- Are you okay?
J- What's that?
E- What's what?
J- T-this liquid! It's cold! Liquids aren't cold!
E- Oh that? That's water.
J- But everything that turns into liquid is really hot!
E- Right water don't exist in the Nether, it's to hot there for it.
J- To hot?
E- Water is a "material" that can be liquid in every temperature form 0°C to 100°C. After it reaches 100°C it starts to boil and eventually evaporate, turns into gas to be exact. Below 0°C it begins to freeze, then it becomes solid- Wait why are you hugging me?
J- So this stuff isn't dangerous or something?
E- No, it's quite relaxing when it's hot, better that lava in my opinion.
J- You're resistant to temperatures?
E- I breath fire Juno.
J- Oh right.
E- Try it. The more this arrow is on the red the hotter the water is.
J- Okay.

As she left the bathroom I looked the doors an turned the bath tap on again. When the bathtub was ready I quickly undressed and laid down into the so called "water". "It is pretty relaxing" I thought to myself as I carefully washed myself. After getting out of the water I used one of the towels to dry myself."They're nice to touch here as well" I thought. After dressing into new clothes and placing my old ones on a drawer next to the bathtub I left the room and saw Esther looking though her chests.

J- Whatcha doing?
E- Just organizing stuff. How was the water?
J- Not gonna lie it is better than lava.
E- I'm glad you liked it. Just quick question what color bed you want?
J- Ehhhh, I don't know, can you choose?
E- Yes. Hmmmmmmmmm. Is violet okay?
J- Sure! So I should build myself a hou-
E- You can stay here.
J- No I shouldn't, you already did for me so much I shou-
E- Pwease.
J- I-
E- Pretty pwease.
J- Eh. Sure why not
E- Yay! Cone with me.
.
.
.
E- So where I should place the bed?
J- Maybe here?
E- Sure. You must be exhausted, maybe you should go to sleep already?
J- Yeah, I think *yawn* it's a good idea.
E- Good night.
J- Where are you going?
E-To tate a bath.
J- Oh okay.

As she left the room again I felt that I was already falling asleep."Thank you Esther"
________________________________

Perfect 1100 words! Well I hope you enjoyed reading it and have a good day/night!