Gamora begins to laugh at the irony of the situation. She then says "all my life, I dreamed of a day...A moment when you would get what you deserved. And I was always so disappointed. But now...You kill and torture...And you call it mercy. The universe has judged you. You asked it for a prize, and it told you no. You failed. And do you wanna know why? Because you love nothing. No one". Thanos turns to face Gamora with tears in his eyes, and says "No". Shocked Gamora says, "really? Tears?" The Red Skull says "They're not for him".

"Realising what's about to happen, Gamora looks at Red Skull. She says "No. This isn't love". Thanos says "I ignored my destiny once. I cannot do that again. Even for you. I'm sorry, little one". Thanos grabs Gamora by the arm and takes her to the precipice, with tears in both of their eyes, Gamora continuously shouts "no!"

She tries in vain to break from his grasp but he soon throws her over the side, and watches sorrowfully as she falls to her death. The weather changes and then Thanos lies in water. He opens his hand and sees that he now has the Soul Stone.

In the Quinjet, Sam is piloting Rhodey, Steve, Natasha, Zola, Wanda, and Vision. He says "drop to 2600, heading 0-3-0. I hope you're right about this, Cap. Or we're gonna land a lot faster than you want to". The Quinjet passes through a force field into Wakanda.

Okoye is seen walking with T'Challa and a band of the King's Guard as she says "when you said we were going to open Wakanda to the rest of the world...This is not what I imagined." T'Challa asks "and what did you imagine?" She says "the Olympics. Maybe even a Starbucks". The occupants of the Quinjet descend the ramp. Directed to Rhodey Bruce Banner asks "should we bow?" Rhodes says "yeah, he's a king." Steve says "seems like I'm always thanking you for something", as he shakes hands with T'Challa.

Bruce bows in front of him, as Zola laughs, Natasha scolds her lightly. Rhodes asks "What are you doing?" T'Challa says "Uh, we don't do that here". He dissuades with a motion of his hand. He says "So how big of an assault can we expect?"

The group begins to walk back the way it came to greet the guests. Bruce Banner says "Uh, sir, I think you can expect quite a big assault". Zola responds "Thanos has probably got an army as well, you'll need a lot of help". Steve asks "how are we looking?"

T'Challa says "you will have my King's Guard, the Border Tribe, the Dora Milaje, and..." Bucky walks forward toward Steve and says "a semi-stable, 100-year-old man". The two friends share a hug. Steve asks "how you been, Buck?" Bucky says "uh, not bad, for the end of the world:.

Now inside Shuri's lab, Vision lays on a table, while Bruce and Shuri stand over him, and the others watch. Shuri scans the stone, and studies the hologram.

Shuri says "whoa. The structure is polymorphic:. Bruce says "right, we had to attach each neuron non-sequentially". Shuri asks "why didn't you just reprogram the synapses to work collectively?" Bruce stares at the wall for a moment and says "because, we didn't think of it". Shuri smiles and says "I'm sure you did your best". Wanda asks, "Can you do it?" Zola asks Shuri if they could destroy the chaos stone too, she tells them that they can try.

Shuri answers Wanda's questions and says "yes, but there are more than two trillion neurons here. One misalignment could cause a cascade of circuit failures". To T'Challas she says "It will take time, brother. Steve asks "how long?" Shuri says "as long as you can give me". Okoye looks at her KImoyo beads, "something's entered the atmosphere".

Outside, Sam and Bucky stand, looking up at the sky. Sam says over the comm "hey, Cap, we got a situation here".

The defense shield around Wakanda destroys one of the vessels entering the atmosphere. Amazed, Bucky says "God, I love this place". Sam says "yeah, don't start celebrating yet, guys. We got more incoming outside the dome".