Chapter 2

Amber a studious 15-year-old girl hears about what's going on. But that does not disturb her, she is determined to become a historian. On the other hand, her school thwarts teaching and annoys Amber, all she wants is to learn. But the history course then goes back to him because the history teacher is the only one who has nothing to do with it. If someone begins this topic of discussion, she says "Shut up! I have a course to give. " So barely the lesson is completed, which will give the first and most important note of the year. The subject was prehistory. His favorite subject. When the lessons just finished she rushed to the library, went to the row "History", observed the shelf of prehistory, and chose the book "All about prehistory for adults". The girl began to read and study with this book, then little by little she noticed that the words disappeared to make way for a sentence in another language that she did not understand or that she thought she did not understand because the more she looked at the more she understood this language. It was Greek. He wrote "βρες με σύντομα" which meant find me quickly. Amber examined the page more closely and lives at the bottom of the page very small it had written "είμαι στην καπαδοκία. Βρείτε το μπλε αστέρι ". I am in Cappadocia. Find the blue star. The girl wondered what was going on but she knew it was important. So she remembered that her father had an important race to do there. It was a good time to find the person who contacted him.