CHAPTER 15: FOR THE DANCING AND THE DREAMING

'Tis not been a tough adventure for the four, as they went towards the forest that was not quite far from the eastern kingdom. William and Prince Sherlock immediately continued searching for the pocket watch over and over again. But to no avail, the blonde sat despondent on the boulder not afar from the stoutly apple tree where Fredrick is currently seating. "Worry not, you'll find it soon," remarked the assassin as he fix his hat.
"I hope so Mister Fredrick. . ." William responded passively.
Not a few metres away from the apple tree, Prince Sherlock along with his royal adviser, Jhonny Watson stood together as they watched over the two seating on the boulder. As they stood there, Jhonny could not seem not to perceived the sapphire sheens and the attention that his regency bestow at the foreign blonde since they've began their little quest. Clearing his throat, the advisor tried to called out or make the prince beside heed unto him, however, it failed. "Sherlock," Advisor Jhonny at last sharply called out.
"What is it?" Prince Sherlock responded, with eyes still gazing at somewhere—or someone, rather.
"You like him don't you?" Advisor Jhonny remarked bluntly, facing the same direction of the raven regent prince.
"I think I do Jhonny, but—nay I think this feeling that I've procured for him is not just 'like' I reckon 'tis rather 'love' for I love him enough to ask him to live with me and perhaps anon even ask him to marry me," uttered Prince Sherlock earnestly. The advisor took a deep breath before saying his expecting remark, "I thought so. . ."
"However, you cannot forget about our kingdom— your kingdom Sherlock. Love between two man is considered disgraceful, it's a sodomy. There never once been a Uranian king who've ruled ever before. I'm quite certain that you're aware of your family's legacy yes? Besides, it's almost the time for you and Lady Irene to be fixed and bound by marriage, for the kingdom to finally have its king and queen. Think about this throughly, my dear friend and prince." Stated Jhonny sternly.
"Friend you say, Jhonny? Then why do not thee think about this rigorously too, why not think about I? think about my feelings all this passing years, my brother's unprecedented flight, my sudden recognition as the regent of the kingdom, and the days I have spent with Irene together. Do thee know how I've felt during those times? Indeed you were there, as my advisor, but not as a friend at all. . ." Responded Sherlock indignantly.

A deafening silence then occurred between the two. Jhonny Watson was terribly pounded and was indeed moved by what Prince Sherlock Holmes just had unfold unto him. Truly, he was often there for Sherlock as a royal advisor rather than a friend, but he must not be blame. That was his calling for the kingdom after all. Nonetheless, after such dreadful realisation, Jhonny felt exceptionally sorry for Sherlock, his friend. He desired to break the silence, but his regency broke it at prior.
"—I know that you're sorry and I understand. 'Tis your task as the kingdom's advisor wasn't it? It's always going to be people over yourself—your feelings, am I right Jhonny? However, I do not know how long I could keep up with that. Especially, when I finally found the person that I felt that I've always been waiting for, the person I truly desired and been yearning for. He's no woman, but I know something about love, it hath no boundaries."
"As both your advisor and friend, I am proud, truly, Sherlock. Allow me to say this to thee once more, doth what you think and felt is right Sherlock, and I'll be there to trieth my best to support thee no matter what. And I apologise deeply if I've seldom considered your feeling, as a friend."

As the two exchanged their warm and friendly words to each other, William suddenly felt that the Prince Sherlock and his adviser were discussing about him. Inquisitively and subtly, he observes the two yonder the meadow.
"I'm glad to hear that then Jhonny." Sherlock said earnestly, as he immediately noticed that the scarlet eyed blonde were peeking at their direction, with a smile on his face, he decided to regroup with the two on the apple tree again. Jhonny Watson however, deter Sherlock from going as he land his palm on the regent's shoulder.
"Just answer me this one and only thing, Sher. Do you love or still love Lady Irene?"
"Nay, I did not and never did Jhonny if you're pertaining romantically; for I did not love Irene in that way. I love her as a bossom friend, a childhood mate, like a sister that's all. Perhaps, it's not even right saying that I've had such an anagapesis towards her." Prince Sherlock answered.
"And now you think you've undoubtedly found your true love," Advisor Jhonny remarked sighing.
"Think not Jhonny, for the first time I felt it." Prince Sherlock said as he proudly stride towards the blonde and the assassin.
"There's nothing I can do then, I'll just have to wait and see what will happen. May your novel love be a jovial and a successful one Sherlock," muttered Advisor Jhonny following behind Sherlock.