CHAPTER 4: ENDEAVOUR OF THE PRINCE

Midnight has prevail the kingdom at the east synonymously to the kingdom at the west, where all of the people is at the state of their tranquility whilst some might be lost on their dreams at their homes, except for the blonde prince who've woke up in the middle of the night. William Lilith Moriarty the woken blonde prince was currently locked up in his chamber at the moment, but due to his unwavering endeavour he made a plan for himself to escape his room.

He first tied his medium-long blonde hair forming it into a braid, wore a loose sleeve linen tunic as a dress for his disguise, then tightly tied all of the fabric that he can use and find in his room starting with the canopy on his state bed. Using those aggregated fabric as a rope for the prince to escape his room at the window that is twenty one feet high off from the ground. The second prince of the kingdom Motriat was on his disguised as pulled the fabric rope that he created with full robust on his force to test the rope's firmity and durability first, then after the rope was tested, it was usable enough for a single person to go down.

Soonly the braided blonde prince tied the one end part of the fabric rope at the door lock, as he tightly tied the another end part of the fabric rope at his waist and finally without any hesitation William throw himself fearlessly out of his room window. The stated prince tried his best to stay low and to not let himself crash and hit the castle wall. A quick minutes have passed already and William has successfully escaped his chamber and once he reached the ground he quickly tried to remove the fabric rope that was tied tightly by him at his waist causing the prince to be strangle and immobile him. Whilst the prince is under of his disguise, he was occupied as he struggle to remove the fabric rope at his waist, a tall man then approach the second prince from its back. Subsequently putting his long gloved hands to cover the mouth and eyes of the stated prince which is currently on his undercover. William's vision suddenly went black as a heavy gloved hand covered his scarlet eyes along with his mouth making him unable to either speak or shout.

"Get your hands off of me!" He mumbled as he try to speak, whilst his mouth was being blocked and covered by the gloved hand of the man which made the prince unable to talk clearly.

"I beg your pardon,"

"Hah? William!"

The man behind the second prince inquired as he ebb then slowly remove his gloved hands that was blocking the vision and the voice of his prince as he recognize its voice from mumbling.

Both of them were surprised and astound as they look at one another. William Lilith the second prince which hair was tied on a braid whilst wearing a long loose sleeve linen tunic gown and waist still tied from the fabric rope as he faced his butler, but even with a such undercover or disguised his personal butler can still clearly recognize him up front. It was only the pitch black and the absence of the light that made the butler failed to recognize his prince at the first sight. Sebastian the butler of the second prince was startled even more when he saw the fabric rope that was tied at William's waist coming all the way through the window of the prince chamber.

"Oh my dear heavens! Its just you Sebastian..." Gasped and words stated under the state of shock by William whilst taking a deep breathe as he sighed.

"Do forgive me if I startled you, but what is this that your doing prince? You're sleeping earlier ahead when I and Penny got into your room. Don't even tell me that you've made a jump out of your window to get down here at the ground" Inquired and stated by Sebastian as he approach William once again helping him to remove the fabric rope that was tied tightly at the prince's waist.

William Lilith Moriarty choose not to reply to his butler's statement as he only elucidate an awkward smile then gently scratch his hair on its back. Sebastian Moran knowing what such gesture means by his prince who've escaped his room in such a precarious way, the butler cant help but to sigh, as they both got finally rid of the tight fabric rope.