Mason mount

Your watching tiktok....
____________________________________

Your laying on yours and masons shared bed, watching tiktok and half your fyp(for you page) is full of Mason edits.

Your not complaining, you love the edits, it's 75% of your favorited/liked videos. There's one thing, Mason doesn't have tiktok(Ik he does but imagine he doesn't). Since Mason doesn't have it, he doesn't know the edits of him.

So you always hide your phone when they come and since you do that, Mason thinks your cheating on him.

Until one day he was tired of you doing that so he confronted you.

Mason walked in the room and as usual an edit came and you hid your phone. "Why?" Mason said avoiding eye contact. "Why what" you said very confused. "Why are you cheating on me?" He said while tears grew in his eyes.

You started laughing so much. He looked at you so confused. You get up and go to hug him, "Oh Mason, I would never and I mean never, cheat on you, in a million years I wouldn't" you said in his chest. "Then why do you always hide your phone?"

"I hide my phone because..." "because what?" "Because I watch edits of you on tiktok." Now Mason is the one bursting out in laughter.

"Aw, you don't have to hide that" he said still snickering. "Now, may I see some of the edits." He insisted with puppy dog eyes.

"Fine, but if it's inappropriate, I'm skipping" "ok!"
You start showing him your favorites until the sound -oh Mickey your so fine- came you immediately skipped.

"Woah, what's bad about that video?" Mason said. "Nothing." After you said that he just looked at you.
"Take a photo is lasts longer." You said while turning your head to look at him.

"Why have a photo when I can have you in bed?" He said to cockingly. "MASON TONY MOUNT!" You said so shocked.

He starting laughing cheekily, then kissed you which you gladly accepted.
____________________________________

It kinda short but I hope y'all like it because I do!
Also Mason is soooooo hot.🤭🤭❤️❤️