𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄:𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

"Everybody wonders what purpose they serve to be here, I'm just here to make it others problem"

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

TWO YEARS LATER

Days passed by as Saiyuki looked out at the window bored and uninterested in his surroundings, a raspy yet firm voice called for Saiyuki as he huffed in annoyance "What's it you need me to fetch for now?"

Tanjiro left his new friend to fight demons in a hellhole with a sharp pointy knife so Saiyuki was left lonely. To make things worse, he was stuck with his sensei with terrible fashion, the thought makes Saiyuki crunch his nose up disgusted.

"I need you to go down the mountain and grab me some special herbs, along with some water for tonight's tea. I'm planning on doing something different this time." The midnight blue eyes of his drooped down, adding more frustration in Saiyuki's thoughts.

"Fine, but it better be worth it tonight!" Saiyuki quickly dashes his way down the mountain with his figure becoming smaller before he disappears from Urokodaki's sight. The ex-hashira grumbled curses under his breath as he cuts down more trees for wood.

I wonder how long I'll be here before I go to another place.,Saiyuki was in his thoughts while he went down the mountain with ease, seeming to be used to the cold temperatures and mist that almost seemed hard to see through. they won't find out until they kick the bucket one last time.,

Reaching down the mountain, Saiyuki finds the river of water flowing down as he grabbed the basket he strapped to his back before he left. The messy haired boy got on his knees as he bent over to catch the most amount of water. Once the basket was full, Saiyuki stood back up as he noticed something on the ground below him.

The white haired male already had enough mint and basil for herbs so he wanted to check out what mysterious little plant was ahead of him.

"Hm? What's this?" The midnight blue eyes looks curious at the flowers as he bent down once more to observe them "These are some rather interesting flowers, never seen these before."

The flowers were the same shape and size, just different in colors. Striking red and blue flowers, about two inches long and curled petals with long stamens "They call these spider lilies here, don't they? They are very pretty I'll give them that."

The midnight blue eyes of the messy colorless hair boy look at the flowers amuses before standing back up "I might come back for them after I complete my mission but until then I'll leave them planted here peacefully." Saiyuki jumps up fast as he dashes from branch to branch until he finally arrives at the cabin door. "Uro-sensei, I'm back!"

"Just open the door and start the fire! I already have wood on the campfire, just light it and put the pot on top of it! I also customized that new haori you asked for." The royal blue haori with fading white spikes alongside a thundercloud on the back was rested on the futon Saiyuki laid on.

Saiyuki's eyes lit up in excitement as visible stars formed in his midnight blue eyes "Thank you, Uro-sensei!" the boy practically screamed at his sensei while he shook him harshly. I guess this would be a cool little sovereign until I go to the next place,. The messy haired boy smirked as his new haori hugged his figure perfectly as he posed in his personal hand-held mirror.