"It's too late. This ends tonight! No mercy!" Tory yelled, throwing a punch at one of the Eagle Fangs. Maya didn't know what to do, the only person she wanted revenge on was Hawk and she knew he wouldn't even try to fight back.

That was until one of Kyler's posse swung at her, Maya was able to avoid it, she grabbed the guy's hair and slammed it into the kitchen counter. She'd help Sam clean up later, and she wouldn't complain about it either.

Maya was doing well, Johnny would be proud. Leaving people the way they used to leave Miguel seemed to make her feel good. She was able to channel all of her emotions into her punches and kicks. All of the anger, betrayal, sadness, and grief, she knew would leave bruises in the morning. People couldn't see the bruises Maya had, because they weren't the type that you could see.

Maya was able to get ahold of Kyler, she wasn't able to beat him before, but she could now. Every punch he threw, she could avoid, every kick he threw, she could avoid, all of her punched and kicks were hard blows to his face and his stomach. He would hurt in the morning, and Maya would make sure of it, just like Miguel did after the Halloween party.

"Maya!" Miguel shouted, seeing Maya practically obliterate Kyler's face. He pulled her away, and Maya looked up at him, her chest heaving quickly. Miguel thought it was due to the aggressiveness of the fight, but it indeed wasn't. Maya looked from Miguel to Hawk and Demetri.

"Why the hell is he with you guys?!" Maya yelled through gritted teeth. Demetri put an arm around Hawk's shoulder, and Maya felt as if she was losing air.

"He apologized, he's with us now Maya." Hawk watched as Maya's eyes softened, nodding a bit.

"Miggy..." Maya trailed, her eyes fluttering close as she fell into his arms.

"Shit!" Demetri yelled, Miguel quickly catching her.

"I need to go home, now." Hawk grabbed Maya from Miguel's arms, knowing he still wasn't quite as stable as he used to be, he, Demtri, Miguel, and Sam all followed Miguel some going to their cars others climbing in with Miguel.

~

Hawk laid Maya on her living room couch, just as her mom had instructed him to do. Carmen came back to the living room with a cold rag and placed it on Maya's forehead. Maya had some blood splattered on her face, but it wasn't her own, Miguel, Demetri, Hawk, and Johnny all sat around the couch, desperately waiting for Maya to wake up. Maya blinked a couple of times, and then sat up.

"Miguel, go get your sister some water from the kitchen." Miguel nodded, and Carmen turned to Maya. "Did you forget to take your medicine?" She asked in Spanish, Maya looked at her watch.

"Yeah," Maya answered in Spanish, none of the three people around them understood which was why Carmen had sent Miguel away. Miguel came back with a water, Carmen rummaged through Maya's bag and got her two pills without pulling out the pill bottle for Miguel or anyone else to see. Maya quickly swallowed them with a gulp of water.

"I thought those pills were supposed to help you not pass out," Miguel said as their Mom went to put Maya's bag away. Maya rubbed her temples as memories slowly flooded back.

"I forgot to take them." Maya sighed, she hated lying about what the pills were for.

"You've been passing out?" Demetri asked, Maya's eyes slowly opening and readjusting to the light.

"It started after the school fight, but it's been getting better, I just went too hard today." Maya chuckled. Maya had lied. Her condition wasn't getting better, just slowly getting worse. Hawk felt as if it was all his fault, Maya passing out, if he hadn't of fought them all then she wouldn't have had to protect herself and then she wouldn't have passed out.

"I'm sorry if I wouldn't have-"

"If you wouldn't have then you and Demetri wouldn't have made up." Maya chuckled, a smile slowly spreading across Hawk's face. Hawk had gotten his wish, Maya wasn't yelling or insulting him. Everyone told Maya about the deal with Cobra Kai, but after everyone got cleaned up they went back to their homes. Later that night, Maya got a text from Hawk, it only felt right to unblock him after all he'd done to protect Demi that night.

Hawk🦅:Can we talk? Ya know, if you're awake.

Maya:yeah i'm awake, and sure.

Hawk🦅:Most of what Demetri said at the party at Moon's, wasn't true. Yeah, he dared me to kiss you but that's because I was trying to convince him that karate was good and he was arguing that it was gonna give me false confidence so he dared me to. He didn't think I'd actually do it, but I'd liked you for a long time and that's why he dared me, but I also didn't think you'd like me or kiss me back. Our whole relationship wasn't a dare, I meant every single word I said to you, Maya. I meant it when I said I loved and cared about you, I couldn't imagine my life without you, and when you broke up with me it felt like my whole entire world fell. I'm sorry I didn't tell you about the dare and I'm sorry I told Demetri about the ataxophobia, it wasn't my place to tell, and I'm sorry about telling Kreese about that guy too, again it wasn't my place, I still love you and I'll always love you, Maya. I hope you can just forgive me, and not just because I apologized to Demetri.

Maya:I forgive you, Hawk, but I'm not sure I can say I love you back right now.

Hawk🦅:That's understandable, I just want you to know that's how I feel and I understand why you feel the way you do.

Maya:well, I do forgive you, I'll see you tomorrow at practice

Hawk🦅:Yeah, I'll see ya.
________________________________
A/n: end of season 3😭 also there will be a smut with Robby (chapter S04:E04) just to forewarn you🤷🏼‍♀️
Word Count:1,672