Chapter 1: Part 2

After 28 minutes of wasting my life on this damn set, fucking this actress, l pull out of her once l ejaculate in the condom. The actress collapses on the bed, panting and clutching the sheets tightly. Beads of sweat spread out through her body. l pant lightly under my breathe then sigh in relief once the director yells cut. I stand up from the bed and snatch the robe away form my manager. " You were great as always Levi! Now, get ready in 15 for the next scene. We have a newcomer to the set~ So be gentle on her." l roll my eyes then wave her off. " Whatever." l sigh and walk to my changing room. Once entering the room, l strip off my robe then change into my prepared clothes.

After changing, l step out of the changing room and walk towards the set. My slick black hair bouncing slightly from my walking, along with my suit slightly wavering from the movements. No emotion displayed on my face as fucking always. Walking up to the set, l headed towards the desolate wooden desk and sat down behind it in my satin blue chair. l groan under my breathe then rest my chin on my hands. A few minutes pass by and small footsteps could be heard from the concrete floor, making me turn my head towards the echoing sound. I widen my eyes once l see the owner behind the soft footsteps. The figure was a female, but not just any beautiful woman that l've encountered before... she was magnificent in looks, almost there perfect image to any man's dreams. My dumb ass manager noticed me and put on that damn smirk l hated. " Levi~" She purred in her raspy and annoying voice. " What." " I see you've noticed the newcomer already~ Go ahead and introduce yourself ( Your name)~"

My manager pushes the girl somewhat closer to me and l just glare down at her. " Well?" l said unamused. The girl fumbled with her hands and blushed insanely. l roll my eyes and tch. " H-Hello Mr. Rivialle.... M-My name is ( Your name) ( Last name)... nice to meet you..'' I sigh in exasperation. " Yeah, yeah. Whatever. Just hurry up and get over here. I want to go home already brat." She blushes more and l groan. " What did l just say brat? Hurry the fuck up!" She widens her gorgeous eyes and nod quickly.

Everyone gets in place and the directors yells action. The cameras roll and l sit up straight in my seat. Remembering the dialogue from the script, l speak. " So Ms. Takenaka, why are you in my office today?" ( Your name) fidgets around in her place while her cheeks turn to a deep cherry blossom pink. " I-I'm here for the interview..." " For what position." " Your new secretary. l think that could be a nice first business experience for me." l nod in agreement. " I see. Well then, l will ask you a few questions to see if you really are in the right place to be my new secretary. If you don't mind, Ms. Takenaka." " Not at all Mr. Rivialle." " Good. First question... Are you willing to be submissive under my control? No questions asked?" l ask while standing up from the desk. " Of course, Mr. Rivialle." l walk around the desk and lean on the front of it. Quickly, l grab ( Your name)'s left wrist and press her busty chest against my muscular one. She grabs my arms while l lift her chin up to look at me with my index finger. " Alright. How tight are you?" ( Your name) blushes a shade darker while l feel the pressure being added to my arms from her tight grasp on them. " T-Tight? What ever do you mean Mr. Rivialle?..."

l ride up the bottom of her skirt, then slip my hand into her silk panties. Gently, l place my middle finger into her folds, rubbing her wet clit up and down slowly before entering it inside of her. l widen my eyes slightly, ignoring her countless moans.

She's too tight... girls aren't this tight unless they're...l widen my eyes again. " Stop!" l slip myself out of her and push her to the side. The cameras shut off and the director slams down the script to the ground. " Why?!'' The director shouts. " Because she's a virgin! l don't take away virginity's! l never signed up for this shit!"

Hello my fellow Kohai's~ How did you enjoy the chapter?~ l would love some feedback Kohai's!~ It would really help your fellow writer-Senpai!!~ l love and notice all of you! So please comment, favorite this chapter, and follow Senpai!!~ Bye Kohai's!~~~ (●'ω`●)