Chapter 1: Part 1

I hope all of you like this chapter!! I really do enjoy writing, so please comment l should update the next chapter! Bye-Bye!!! ^w^

Levi's Point Of View...

I walked out into the illuminated room. The bright spotlights in the black, wired ceiling above the little scene below it. Large expensive cameras all around the small scenery. The scene consisted of a large Queen-sized bed with floral patterned sheets covering it. The area around the rest of the set was itch-dark to make the illuminated set more realistic. I sigh and walkup onto the black step that was attached to the set and sit down on the bed. I untie the front of my white robe, letting it slide down my nude body and onto the shots of the bed, sprawled out. I tosses the robe to one of the stage managers then got into my position as the cameras rolled. My arms were leaned back on the bed, supporting my torso, while legs slightly spread open, and no emotion my facial features. The actress walked into the scene with a smirk on her face. She walked up to me where she was now only a few feet away from me. I look up at her while she then removes her robe, revealing her nude body to me in it's full glory. As the actress tosses the robe to the side, l travel my hands up and down her sides.

She grips my shoulders and l then flip her to where l'm now caging her with my arms on the bed. She looks up at me and smiles softly. I sigh to myself. Here we go again...

Here's just a little piece of what the chapters will be like! Please comment if you any of you are interested and want any more chapters! Thank you all so much!!!  (≧▽≦)