Chapter 9

Micky's pov

Jerome has been pampering me since last week and its starting to get annoying. "are you sure your fine" Jerome says for the hundredth time "again I'm fine" I say slightly annoyed "ok let me know if you need anything" he says "ok mom" I say.

-time skip

I start to hear my stomach growling "JEROME IM STARVING MAKE ME SOME FOOD" I yell "ok" i hear and then see him run into the kitchen " WHAT DO YOU WANT" he yells, "UMMM FOOD" I yell, "WHAT KIND" he yells, "UMM WHAT DO WE HAVE" I yell, "WE HAVE CHEESE, STEAK, ICE CREAM, CRACKERS, MUSHROOM STEW AND A VARITY OF SAUSES" he says, "UMM I'LL HAVE STEAK WITH SAUSE AND A SIDE OF MUSHROOM STEW WITH CRACKERS AND FOR DESSERT ICE CREAM" I say, "MY GAWD MICKY YOUR MORE OF A PIG THAN YOUR BROTHER" he yells, "YES I AM" I yell, "AT LEAST YOU DIDNT WANT TO TAKE MY RAW FISH" he yells "WHY WOULD I YOU DIRTY STINKIN BACCA" I yell "IM NOT DIRTY" he yells "WHATEVER" I say.

- time skip after she eats

"soo good" I say "you ate all that food wow" he says "yeah I did now can you help me I can't move" I say "ok where to" he says picking me up "ummm to my room" I say "ok" he carries me to my room and drops me on the bed and I burp "gross" he says "so what" I say "goodnight" he says "goodnight" I say then fall asleep.

Jerome's pov

She looks too much like Mitch, too much i don't like it, and she acts too much like him to, you know what I'm going to Mitch's parents house and ask them.

-time skip next day

"why are you packing" Micky says "going on a trip do you think you can handle you self" I say "yeah I'm good and if I need anything i'll go to Ty and Sky's house" she says "bye" I say "bye" she says. I take my best horse and head to Mitch's and possibly Micky's parents house. As I approach the small town where I met Mitch.

-flashback when they first met

I walked into a small town with my mom this was my first time going to the town because I was now old enough to go to school I had never seen anyone else than my mom and brother Jake because she didn't want me to get taken so we lived in a tree house near by. I walked into my classroom and my mom told me it was the middle of the school year so don't worry if they say stuff I don't know. Everyone was looking at me I looked at my hand to see if I accidentally turned into a Bacca nope "welcome are you the new student named Jerome" a tall lady said who I assumed was the teacher "umm yes" I said quietly "its ok if your nervous everyone is on there first day" she said "any way I'm miss Powers" she said (thats lachlans last name because i was thinking of youtubers and this is what my brain thought was good IDK) "ok" I said quietly "everyone this is Jerome say hi" she says "hello" everyone says "hi" I say and then she continues reading the book out loud.

-time skip to recess still in flashback

"hello" a kid in red and black checkered sweatshirt "hi" I said barley hearable "so your the new kid huh" he said and I flinched as I thought of what happened to my brother when someone said that "hey its ok I won't hurt you" he said concern filling his voice "promise" I said quietly "promise" he says "ok so what now"he says "wait first whats your name" I say "oh yea my names Mitchell but I prefer Mitch I know your names Jerome you probably didn't see me in the back but we have the same class oh and do you have a nick name" he says "I don't have a nick name and how about we get to know about each other" I say "ok" he says.

-end of flashback

I feel a tear run down my face and I quickly wipe it of. I knock on Mitch's parents house and they answer pretty quickly "Jerome what are you doing here" his mom says "I just had a question to ask and I was in the area" I said "ok well come in" she said and we sit in the living room "so what was your question" she says "well did Mitch have a twin sister" I say "no why" she said "because Mitch ran away mysteriously and then a girl that looked and acted exactly like Mitch and she claims she is his twin"I say "well I don't know about that but I would be wary" she says "well thanks i'v got to go" I say "bye Jerome hope you find your love" she says "how did you know" I say "Jerome I can see it in your eyes you love my son and i hope you succeed" she says "thank you" I say walking to the door and I ride back to home.