Chapter 8

Micky's pov (bet you weren't expecting that)

Me and Jerome we're going to a carnival with Ryan (xrpmx13 I don't watch him) Ty and sky. Me Jerome and Ryan we're going to the games and Ty and sky were getting mini doughnuts (if have never had one you have not lived). We went to the game section and I saw my favorite game whack-a-mole I walked over to the game and started playing and after a bit I heard Jerome and Ryan whispering (J for Jerome, R for Ryan)

R: dood don't she have a nice booty

J: Ryan you know she's Mitch's sister right

R: so what

J: Mitch will kill you

R: no he won't and any way he's gone and probably won't come back

J: yes he will come back and then I'll tell him what you said

R: any way did you know he had a sister

J: no he didn't its weird he tells me everything

I win a prize i got some bows (hair bows is that what there called) cool red ones, but now I'm worried about Ryan trying to make a move on me and Jerome looks like he wants to kill Ryan. We catch up to Ty and sky and eat some mini donuts (how do you spell it) then Jerome says "Micky can talk to you for a second" "I'll come too" Ryan says "umm ok" I say walking with them "so what did you want" I say "oh well Mitch never told me about you do you know why" Jerome says "I don't know maybe because I embarrass him" I say I never thought about that I hope he believes it "how would you embarrass him" Jerome says "because I know some pretty embarrassing stuff" I say "ooh tell me one" Jerome says "ok let me think" I says, I don't know what to say oh I know this one is hard to live down though "I caught him singing and dancing to the song milkshake In front of the mirror" I say I actually did that but I wasn't caught "really Mitch did that wow" Jerome said laughing "yea it was a sight to see" I said.

It was getting late but Ryan wanted me to go on a ride with him and I said ok and now I'm on a Ferris wheel with him God help me. I looked over and saw Jerome in the ground with his arms crossed, I turn to look at some fireworks then Ryan full on try's to make out with me "WHAT THE HELL" I yell pushing him away "what baby you don't like" he says trying to kiss me again and then puts his tongue in my mouth "NO GET AWAY FROM ME" I yell running off the Ferris wheel and to Jerome who must have saw that because he went in front of me and punched Ryan in the face and said "DONT YOU EVER DO THAT TO HER SHE IS MITCHS SISTER" "let's go Micky" Jerome said "ok thank you Jerome" I say hugging him. I see Ty run up to Ryan and kick him in the face and he screamed something bad because sky even flinched.

At home

Jerome gave me hot chocolate a blanket and put my favorite movie on, he is so sweet he comes over and asks "are you ok do you need anything" "no I'm good but you didn't have to do this for me" I say "no but I wanted to" he says with pure concern in his eyes "thank you" I say as I drift off to sleep.

Ty's pov when he screamed at Ryan

"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, IF I EVER HEAR YOU KISSED HER AGAIN I WILL END YOU AND YOUR PATHETIC LIFE DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME" I screamed "y-yes Ty I understand" he said trembling "good now get you ass up and I better never see you again" I say "ok" he says getting up and running. "T-Ty are you ok" sky said "yes I'm fine can we go now" I say "sure Ty" he says.