Chaptire 24

It had been a few weeks and Paris had recovered and felt much better especially as Charles look after he when he could in between racing and training.

It was now Sunday on the Singapore Grand Prix weekend and it was the morning of the race. Paris woke up to see no sight of Charles but a tiffany and co bag and red roses on the side with a note aswell.

The note stated-

Good morning my love, had to leave early this morning but I'll see you at the paddock in a bit, while I'm not their have a look at something I got you, it's nothing much, and the roses.

Love you lots chérie xx

Charles x

Paris smiled in awh when reading the note and picked up the roses and sniffed them for a while before placing them back down and picking up the Tiffany box.

Inside was a box and another note. It said "wear in to remind you of me." She opened the box to see a letter C necklace in resemblance of Charles name.
Paris loved it and but it straight on around her neck.

She then went to get herself ready for the day, she wanted to look good for the day.

She wore a very revealing blue top and shorts to match with the top. She paired it with a white bag and her favourite white heels.

@parissauvettere

💋💙 liked by Carla

💋💙 liked by Carla.brocker , lewishamiltom and 234,093 others.

Paris got herself a taxi to the track and walked through to the gate were she scanned her VIP pass and walked towards the Ferrari motorhome.

On her way she bumped into Lewis Hamilton. "Hey Lewis!" Paris says. "Hey Paris how you doing?" he replies. "Good good you?" she continues. "Not bad thanks." He replies. "Well I have to go inside now but good luck today yeah?" Paris says waving bye to Lewis as she walked into Ferrari. "Thanks Paris!" Lewis said as the two part ways in their own direction.

Paris turned to look inside and saw Isa sitting down having a coffee and decided to join her. "Hey Isa." Paris said and smiled. Isa gave her a quick hug. "Oh my goodness Paris! It's been so long since I've seen you how are you feeling now?" isa says taking a sip of her coffee. "Much better thank you, hopefully I'm all good now." Paris conifers the conversation as two people walk through the door.

Charles and Carlos make their way into the motorhome. Charles has a drink of water in his hands and almost chokes when he sees Paris. God she looked hot.

"Hey Charles." Paris said as Charles walked over to her. He leant down to give her a quick kiss. "Bonjour chérie I see you got the necklace." Charles says placing his hands on Paris's shoulders. "Yes I did I love it thank you." She replies. "It looks to good on you especially my initial." Charles continues bending down now to place a kiss on the side of her neck.

Charles then took her hand and led her to his drivers room. "Charles were are we going?" Paris asks but Charles just smiles. Once they reach the room Charles kisses her passionately on the lips making out for a couple of minutes.

"You look so good today." He said admiring his girlfriend. "Thank you." She replies almost instantly blushing. Charles just continued to stare at her and admired her more and more.

Charles sat down for a bit to relax on his phone but was shortly joined by Paris sitting on his lap. She pecked his lips a few more times before letting him get ready for the race.

"You got this." She says cupping his face into her hands and kissing him. He nods and looks away. "Hey Charles look at me." Paris says moving his face to face her. "I love you, you've got this." He says smiling this time. "I love you more." He replies kissing her. "Be careful please, you know I freak out about everything." Paris continues. " I will belle I promise." Charles replies hugging his girlfriend tightly before releasing to get into his car.

Paris sat down and placed the Ferrari headphone over her ears. She took a few deep breathes and the race started, that meant 54 laps of anxious waiting and nail biting.

"Charles Leclerc has won!" the commentator said. Paris jumped for joy and hugged Isa who was sitting next to her. All the Ferrari team rushed over to celebrate the win waiting for Charles to get out of the car.

Charles jumped into the teams arms but realised Paris wasn't at the front. He quickly scanned to see her standing somewhere up higher and rushed over to her not caring who he'd shoved, he just needed and wanted his girlfriend.

He ran to her desperately hugging her and kissing her multiple times and she ruffled her hands through his hair. "Next time come to the front I want you to be the first person I see." Charles says and winks before rushing off to get onto the podium.

She watched as he stood on the top step of the podium looking down at her.

She mouthed to him, "I love you Charles."

He mouthed back , "I love you more than anything." He blew a kiss and then sprayed champagne to the other podium drivers.

Once he was finished, he went to do his post race interviews before heading back to get himself changed. He smiled instantly when seeing Paris.

He hugged her once more but for longer this time. He just wanted to stay in her arms forever.

"What are you waiting for leclerc, you've won time to celebrate tonight." Paris said leading him out of his room and back to the hotel to get ready for the evening ahead.

Charles Leclerc added to his story