Chaptire 26

Paris finishes off getting ready in Charles apartment before walking out to see him waiting for her. She was wearing high waisted jeans and cute white top. She was very nervous for today as she was going to meet Charles parents for the first time ever.

She walked out of the bathroom to see Charles waiting for her. "Beautiful as always." He said walking up to hug her.

They arrived at the house a few minutes early and Paris was busy looking of them window trying to clear her mind. "Paris." Charles said putting his hand on her chin and moving it towards him. He kisses her passionately before pulling away." You'll be fine." He says kissing her once more. Paris smiles and intertwined her hand with his before they got out of the car and stood on the front step in front of the door. Charles rang the bell and waited for a response.

The door was opened by a short blonde woman, Charles mum. "Hello both of you! Welcome welcome come in please!" She said enthusiastically. "Hello maman." Charles said giving his mum a kiss on the cheek and a hug. "Hello son." She said greeting him. "Maman this is my girlfriend Paris." Charles says. "Hello it's lovely to meet you ma'am." Paris says as Pascal gives her a welcoming hug too. "Nonsense call me Pascal please it's a pleasure to meet you, you look so beautiful darling." She says nicely causing Paris to smile.

They walked into the living room where Paris was also introduced to the rest of Charles family which were his two brothers, Arthur and Lorenzo who were also very nice to her.

"Okay everyone let's sit and eat please!" Pascal said and everyone day around the dinning table enjoying the beautiful meal which Pascal had prepared.

"So paris what do you do for a living?" Pascal asked her. "I'm a professional musician actually." Paris said with a soft smile. "Wow that's incredible maybe you could teach my son how to play too." Pascal says with a chuckle causing Charles's eyes to roll. "What instrument do you play dear?" Pascal continues. "Piano." Paris  replies with a smile. "Oh that's lovely I'd have to hear you play sometime." She says as they continue to enjoy the lunch.

After lunch, everyone had moved into the living room to talk for a bit what was very nice. Pascal and Paris were getting on well looking at baby photos of Charles which he was annoyed about. There were some cute ones of him and his brothers together which made the two girls look in awe.

"Thank you for coming today." Pascal said to Charles and Paris. "No thank you so much for inviting us i personally had a lovely time and it was so lovely meeting you." Paris said as she gave Pascal a hug. "No worries dear see you soon!" she said before shutting the door.

Charles and Paris got in the car started driving. But halfway there, Paris realised Charles wasn't driving to his apartment, he was driving somewhere else. "Where are we going?" Paris asked him. "You'll see." He responding as he placed his hand on her thigh giving her butterflies.

They arrived at a beautiful viewpoint in Monaco with a beautiful sunset.

He held her hand tightly as they looked into the distance. "Papa meet Paris my girlfriend." Charles said looking up to the sky. Paris looked up in shock, this was really  sweet of Charles to do. "It's lovely to meet you." Paris said also looking up to the sky as she leaned on Charles's shoulder, he placed his arm around her waist

"Thank you Charles that was really special for me to meet your dad." Paris says looking at Charles who was looking at her. His arms wrapped around her waist and her arms wrapped around his neck.

They stood there for a moment in comfortable silence.

"Move in with me." Charles said. "What?" Paris said. "Please." He asked her. "I don't want to not have you next to me everyday." He said. "I don't know what to say." Paris said looking at Charles.

"Say yes, please." Charles says leaning his forehead against hers. "Okay. Yes I'll move in with you." Paris says smiling causing Charles to smile too.

The millimetres between their lips closed by a passionate kiss. "I love you Charles." Paris says.

"I love you more than anything." Charles responds kissing her once more.