1: Aino

"You should have a cheat day Aino," whispered Dora, "You need to stop overworking yourself."

I looked at her with disgust. "How am I supposed to get a sports scholarship, if I don't practice?" Dorothy is my one and only coach. She's the best. But she can be pretty annoying.

"If you get an injury by overworking yourself, you won't be able to play tomorrow," she said. Then she leans into my ear and whispers, "You're literally carrying the whole team, don't let me down." I sigh and roll my eyes as I sit on the bench watching my teammates. They really are hopeless. Dora was right. My back is hurting so much from carrying the whole team.

"Aino, please help me!" shouted a dude that is way shorter than me with green eyes and fluffy ginger hair. He is my dumb friend Raymond. He calls himself Jack because he doesn't understand the concept of nicknames. I call him Ray because I'm not dumb like him and his other friends.

"I'm taking a break, Ray!" I shouted back. His smile faded as four big guys grabbed on his thighs and pulled him down for no reason. That would get us kicked out of a real game, but who am I to judge the relationship between him and his mates?

"PLEASE AINO HELP!" he yelled as they tickled his toes. I turn away from him and take a sip of my water, "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

I asked Dora if I could leave, and go home. She said yes (obviously), and I ran away from Ray as fast as possible when I bumped into Ray. Not Raymond, but Rayne, my other friend, who is also dumb, but not as dumb as Raymond. She gets decent grades and she has really cool friends. But she doesn't know how to do very basic things. She pushed a pull door at her own house where she lived for her whole life.

"Hi, Aino! Guess what?" she looked at me excitedly, "We have a new boy in our class, and I bet he's hot!"

"I thought you already had a boyfriend?" I asked confused. Should I be concerned? Should I tell her boyfriend?

"I'm doing this for you silly!" she laughed, "You need to stop being so concentrated on your grades and live a little!"

I rolled my eyes and walked past her. I'm not getting a boyfriend until I finish all my studies. This includes a bachelor's degree, a master's degree and a PhD. There's just no way.

"Come on, Aino! For me?" she begged, "Pretty please?"

"No."

"Aw, come on!" she laughed.

"I said no."

"Plea-" Rayne bumped into a glass window. I took the chance and ran away as fast as I could. And I can run pretty fast.

"DON'T RUN AWAY FROM YOUR PROBLEMS!" she yelled and I started giggling. I love running away from Rayne. I ran away from the training for 30 minutes 'till I reached my house and opened the door to my house. As soon as I arrived, I started getting ready for the start of the school year tomorrow by reading up all the material and highlighting all the important details. Then I made summaries of all the topics. After that I went to sleep, knowing that all the work that needed to be done today was done.