Chapter 23 - Accused.

Start from the beginning

Rakesh :- "Why meghana?!"

Rakesh slapped his palm on the steering wheel, as tears began to roll down his eyes. Its not about the money, it's about trust, it's about not hiding things, it's about clarity in relationship.

◆◆◆

As soon as rakesh was outside his house, he got out of the car and ran inside. Ignoring the calls of his family members, He went straight to his room where he saw meghana.. laughing while talking to someone on the phone, now this made him even more furious.

Rakesh :- "Meghana."

Rakesh called out to meghana with a calm voice, even tho he was furious, He just wanted to hear everything from her.

Meghana :- "What happened rakesh?"

Rakesh :- "Did you invest our money in that scheme?"

At this meghana's face turned pale, she was shocked. And this only made what rakesh heard true, but still he wanted to hear it from her.

Rakesh :- "Tell me meghana."

Meghana looked hesitant, she looked down and took a deep breath then locked eyes with rakesh. He could clearly see her eyes welled up, he knew she was feeling guilty.

Meghana :- "I-I Yes..I did."

Rakesh closed his eyes and sat down on the bed as he covered his face with his palm. His mind just went blank, he thought he will talk to her about it, he will ask her why she lied but no words came to his mind. He just felt speechless.

Meghana :- "Ra-Rakesh.. Please say something."

Meghana sat down beside  rakesh and placed her hand on his shoulder but rakesh removed it and stood up.

Rakesh :- "There is nothing left to say meghana, you did exactly the one thing I hated."

Meghana :- "No rakesh please i wasn't thinking straight, I was blinded by greed. I thought if we had more money then we would be able to live more luxuriously."

Meghana said as she stood up, she was about to hold his hand but rakesh moved his hand away.

Rakesh :- "Luxuriously? Seriously meghana what more luxury do you want? You have everything! We have a sweet innocent son, we have a big room, we live in a big mansion, we are financially settled! What more do you want?!"

Rakesh glared at meghana, he felt bad for talking to her like this but he couldn't control himself, he always knew that meghana has the habit of never being satisfied but he never thought that this would ever be a problem if he provided her enough but he was so wrong.

Rakesh :- "Because of this habit you ruined everything meghana!"

Meghana :- "Rakesh don't worry we will get our money back! Sarth dada and jhanavi are helping us-

Meghana tried to reassure him but rakesh wasn't feeling reassured by this, he only felt more furious because she wasn't understanding what he was saying.

Rakesh :- "Stop making everyone solve your problems meghana! And besides this is not about the MONEY, This is about trust meghana, this is about clarity in relationship!"

Meghana :- "I'm so sorry rakesh."

Rakesh :- "Sorry is not going to solve anything meghana..You might be thinking this is not even that much of a big deal. We are getting our money back, problem solved but no meghana not for me."

Rakesh wiped his tears, he couldn't control himself, maybe for some people this is not a big deal but for him it is. He always hated lies, he always hated hiding things and meghana knew that very well, she knew that he believes partners should take decisions together not individually but no, she didn't do anything like that. She broke his trust and now he didn't know how to trust her.