Chapter 1- Stole

Okay soooo... As i said in the description the title is still not official, you can suggest a name if you want.

(Bad grammar)

The characters;

Gold/Ethan
Kris/Crystal
Lyra
Silver/Black Annette/Gold/??? (Don't get me wrong, those are his names in different games ex; in SoulSilver his name is silver in HeartGold his name is either Black Annette or Gold of course if you leave his name empty if you get what i mean-)
Blue/Green
Red/Isamu Akai
Giovanni (yeah imma put him he's still important in the story)
~~
Other three more characters yet to appear! You'll know who they are in the future chapters!

Silver's pov

Here i am... In Professor Elm's lab.... (Outside) It's been like what 3 or 2 years since i ran away from my father....

It's not like i miss him or something... I hate him with all of my guts...

I waited for them to go to the other room.. i haven't got my starter Pokemon... Yet .. but I don't plan on asking him a Pokemon.

Soon he finally left the room and went to the other room, i grinned as he walked away. I opened the window which i was expecting to be locked, but to my surprise... It wasn't...

I smiled at his stupidity and opened the window. I quitely sneak in. I Walked where the starter Pokemons are... There we're two pokéballs in there...

Which was a Chikorita and a Totodle. I picked the Totodle's pokéball. I let the pokémon out of his ball

" Totodle!" It squealed. It immediately ran to me and hugged my leg. I smiled a bit as i pick him up and pat his head.

" Hey! Who are you?! And what are you doing with that Totodle?!" Shit! I got caught!

Immediately ran towards the window where i came in and ran to the woods

Ethan/Gold's Pov;

I was already making my way to professor Elm's Lab... I was accompany with Lyra and Kris... We we're asked to give him the pokémon eggs that we're about to hatch anytime this month now...

We we're talking and laughing about random stuffs that is until i got a call from professor Elm.. he said that someone stole one of the starter pokémons!

We immediately went to Professor Elm's lab. Soon we got in there... We went to the automatic doors and saw professor Elm behind it pacing around.

His eyes lit up when he saw us, " Gold Lyara Crystal! I'm glad your here..." He said in relief " what happened professor?" Asked Lyra

" Someone stole a starter Pokémon" he said as he shook his head probably in disapproval or something?

" Well... What does he looked like?..." Crystal asked, " he had... Long crimson/Red hair... Grey eyes... Black jacket and purple-ish pants... That's what i cam remember about his appearance..." He explained.

We take note of his appearance, " alright... We'll try to look for him" i offered to him, he looked at me and gave me a small smile " thank you... I appreciate it.." he stated.

I smiled back at him, we walk out to the automatic door and went out. I let out my cyndaquil as Lyra let out her marill and Crystal let out her Aipom

" Come on... Let's go... We got work to do..."

Ayy! Cliffhanger!

Dang- I don't like cliffhangers myself but uh... I'll just end the chapter here for awhile

I can't put all the chapters in one chapter can i now?

Btw I'm sorry for the bad grammar, English is not my first language-

( 601 words in total)