Chushang: "A high school classmate."

    There was another commotion, I didn't expect the fate of the two to be so deep.

    Chu Naiyun took over the tutor's grading, raised the 98 points on the list, and proudly said: "Don't make a fuss and forget what you are doing, I have graduated successfully!"

    and graduated with the first place.

    The scores obtained were sour, everyone discussed a few words and then went on to the next classmate's defense. The twelfth classmate was so nervous that his hands were sweating, and he came to the stage after Chu Naiyun, which was not enough to watch.

    Near the afternoon, the defense ended successfully, and the college arranged for the shooting of graduation photos, mainly because all the students will come back today.

    Chushang helped Chu Naiyun put on the blue robe, and finally put on the pink drape. He put his hips on his hips proudly and showed off: "I am now a master's student, better than you!

    " It's not enough to watch." Chushang Yinghe.

    He put his arms around her waist and made fun of her: "But my wife is a pilot, with four bars, she is better than anyone else."

    Chu Shang pinched his chin and kissed him, and said aftertaste: "What did you eat, your mouth is so sweet. "

    Outside, don't mess around." Chu Naiyun pushed her away and sat next to her daughter's small stroller.

    The child was still young and needed a lot of sleep time, Chu Nai was already sound asleep, Chu Nai Yun put the shade on her so that she would not be disturbed.

    Chushang smiled helplessly, Chu Naiyun was a bit double-standard, specifically manifested in the fact that he could hug her outside, but she absolutely couldn't hug him, or act recklessly.

    The photo shoot started quickly, and after about an hour, Chu Naiyun came back sweating profusely.

    When she came back and saw Chushang holding a bouquet of flowers sitting in the gazebo, Chu Naiyun quickly ran to her and said bluntly, "Thank you!"

    Then she wanted to take it, and Chushang took it later, Chu Naiyun was puzzled.

    "Can you have a sense of ritual?" Chushang asked.

    "The sense of ceremony is too disgusting! You can just give it away." Chu Naiyun couldn't listen to the disgusting words.

    Chushang solemnly handed the words to him, "Basically, you still need it. Chu Naiyun, happy graduation."

    Her earnest blessing made him smile from ear to ear, and he took the flower shyly, and she hugged it gently He got into his arms and whispered in his ear: "Happy graduation." He

    obediently let her hug her for a few minutes, and Chu Naiyun simply took advantage of the remoteness of the gazebo and sat on her lap carelessly, playing with her hands. Elegant champagne roses.

    "I want to grow them for a few days, and then make them into dried flowers for collection." Chu Naiyun regards them as treasures.

    Chushang: "Treasure it, it's better to cherish me."

    Chu Naiyun elbowed her, and said speechlessly: "When will I not cherish you? I cherish you every day, okay?"

    Chushang was slightly surprised, he always Unconscious confession, I didn't realize how provocative the words were.

    The summer wind passed by, and the leaves rustled, one after another, which made people feel refreshed.

    "I really graduated..." Chu Naiyun sighed.