Chapter 29

Chapter 29. Nowhere to Go, I'll Pick You Up

    The two looked at each other from the corner of their eyes, and Chu Naiyun knew everything.

    Bai Xiluo is quite good at socializing and maintaining contacts, and she is willing to do this for the sake of her education.

    "If you don't do this project, I won't sign your graduation project!" the tutor threatened.

    Chu Naiyun didn't care at all, "I didn't even plan to do Bi She, didn't you see that I have a big belly?"

    His tone was as it should be.

    Bai Xiluo couldn't maintain her sweet persona anymore, and said viciously: "Chu Naiyun, how can you have the face to say such a thing as a beta? You are flirtatious or not, you are born to want to fuck others."

    I thought he would be frightened But, in the end, he just blinked his eyes beautifully, and smiled brightly: "You can spread your legs, so I can't rely on my son to marry into a rich family?"

    Only state officials are allowed to set fires, but ordinary people are not allowed to light lamps?

    "Shut up!" Bai Xiluo's face was pale, and she panicked from being exposed.

    "Shut up." Chu Naiyun sent back the original words, "Stop talking if you have a stinky mouth."

    "I... have a stinky mouth?" Bai Xiluo was about to pounce on her, but Chu Naiyun hid back and hugged her stomach tightly: "Do you want to have a bad mouth?" Sue?" The

    instructor stopped Bai Xiluo and persuaded: "Heexi is fine, it's not good for him to be a pregnant woman."

    "But what about our project? My... exchange student was sent back for the third trial, accusing me There are too few successful scientific research projects." Bai Xiluo sniffed aggrievedly, and the instructor couldn't bear it.

    Chu Naiyun felt that if he wasn't here, they might really hug each other.

    "It's okay, I'll help you to ask other research groups, he is not willing to help, there are other ways." The tutor's tone is very natural.

    His face was so disgusting that Chu Naiyun couldn't sit down anymore, got up and packed up and went out.

    Today's trip to school was terrible, a bunch of people looked at him as if they had never seen a man get pregnant, and then there was the most disgusting Bai Xiluo, who kept yelling, wishing to unite with everyone to laugh at him.

    Although he is incapable, he is not easy to bully.

    Unwilling to see his leaving back, Bai Xiluo took out her phone and dialed a number in the address book.

    The other party took half a minute to pick up.

    "What's wrong with Xixi?" Li Moli lay resting in the dormitory, and accompanied Meng Nan once to kill her half of her life.

    Rich people like to play weird things, and Li Moli doesn't complain, as long as they have enough money to spend.

    "Senior sister, I saw Brother Yun went back to school." Bai Xiluo said delicately.

    Li Moli didn't take it seriously, "Isn't he always at school?"

    Hearing Bai Xiluo said that Chu Naiyun moved out because of dissatisfaction, she subconsciously thought that he would go back to school to live, so there is nowhere for the poor to go?

    "No, I felt guilty after Brother Yun left last time, and wanted to take advantage of this grade seminar to apologize to him, and that's when I found out that he's not at school all this time, and...and..." Bai Xiluo deliberately hesitated.