"Sister and brother-in-law won't come back on the weekend?" The

    two held a wedding banquet in Chunai for two months, and it was the first time for Chu Naiyun to meet many important people, such as a certain general, a certain company boss, a certain minister, etc. The two can be regarded as a political and business marriage, and the wedding banquet was very lively.

    "It should be that my sister has a job, so I work overtime on weekends." Chu Shang also speculates about Chu Cai's work, after all, it is a secret, and even the family members will not disclose it.

    Chu Naiyun chatted with her for a few words, finished eating quickly, and then ran to her daughter.

    Until the night when they went to bed, the two still got together and whispered together.

    Chushang stood at the door of the baby room and knocked on the door: "It's time to sleep."

    "Do you want to sleep? Go to sleep, I'll go to sleep after I finish telling this story with Nai Nai." Chu Naiyun lay down on Chu Nai's bed On the small bed, flipping through the storybook in his hand.

    Although Chu Nai still couldn't understand what the adults said, Chu Naiyun still insisted on telling her stories every day, expressing the content of the stories through exaggerated expressions.

    Chushang couldn't maintain her original expression, and she looked sleepy, she walked in and picked up Chuna who was holding a baby bottle.

    The little guy vacated, babbling dissatisfiedly.

    "Go back to sleep first."

    Chu Naiyun sat up and snatched her daughter back, "I won't go back to sleep, I'll sleep with Nai Nai

    tonight." Otherwise, what should I do if no one is with my daughter tonight?

    "Then sleep together." Chu Shang was about to come up, but was stopped by Chu Naiyun, "The bed is too small!"

    Chu Naiyun could barely fit in this bed, and Chu Shang was taller than him, so the bed would collapse if he got on it.

    "You still have to go to work tomorrow, so go back to sleep." Chu Naiyun was afraid that Chu Nai would disturb her.

    Chushang: "Tomorrow is the weekend, rest."

    Usually, she has one day off every seven days, but tomorrow is only Saturday and she will have a rest?

    "Two days?" Chu Naiyun pondered, a busy person suddenly took a two-day vacation, he worriedly asked: "Did something happen to the company?"

    Chu Shang patted his forehead, "You think too much."

    Chu Naiyun rubbed his forehead dissatisfied , "If you try again, you will become stupid!"

    Chu Shang was really upset. He hugged the small ball in his arms, "Go to sleep."

    "It's hard to rest, so..." Chu Naiyun planned to hug again Back, Chushang took a few steps back.

    Chu Nai was a little dizzy, being dragged back and forth by two people, she was aggrieved with tears in her eyes, Chu Shang gave her warning eyes, the little guy felt her cold pheromone, was restrained, and did not dare to shed tears.

    Chu Shangyi looked away and looked at Chu Naiyun.

    "I want to sleep with my daughter tonight." Chu Naiyun clasped his hands together, as if please.

    Chu Naiyun looked like I would die if I left my daughter, so Chushang had no choice but to compromise.

    "Go back to the master bedroom." She walked ahead with her daughter in her arms.