Think beautifully!

    He is pregnant, he is just an idiot, not to mention the project, now he can't even pull the form of the word document, let alone other things.

    "I may have something to do, so I can't go." Chu Naiyun enjoyed lying on the soft sofa, and refused.

    "The tutor said that he wanted to chat with you about the graduation thesis." The junior was sweating while pinching the phone, and continued as the teacher asked.

    Chu Naiyun was furious and wanted to swear bad words. The success of compulsory education kept him rational.

    "Okay, I will be there on time." Chu Naiyun agreed angrily.

    "Next Monday, please trouble me, senior!" The junior fulfilled his request, and immediately said goodbye politely, for fear that he would go back on his word.

    After hanging up the phone, he began to regret, and put his hands on his stomach, wanting to cry without tears.

    How can you cover up such a big belly! ! !

    I can't wait to unload tonight and go to school for a meeting next week.

    The temporary return to school made him depressed. One afternoon, he stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling mirror in the cloakroom and looked sideways at his stomach.

    "What! I look like I'm pregnant! Woohoo, Chushang, you bastard." He pretended to cry, and cursed people sincerely.

    Forget it, let's go, it's not shameful to be pregnant, his cub is unique and cute, at most he will be looked down upon by others, and it's not like he hasn't suffered it before.

    After an hour of mental construction, Chu Naiyun finally accepted the fact that he wanted to meet people.

    It's a blessing or a curse, you can't avoid it.

    Chu Naiyun wanted to talk to Chu Shang about her going back to school, but she left early and returned late for four consecutive days, Chu Naiyun hardly had time to sit with her except for breakfast.

    So on Monday he went out alone wearing a pain mask, and took Didi to school alone.

    Just getting out of the car attracted a group of people to stare, everyone was very curious about the boy with a big belly.

    It doesn't matter to Chu Naiyun, he is not a celebrity in school, everyone is just curious about a pregnant woman who walked into the university, he walked confidently to the destination with a treasure bag on his shoulders.

    Two-thirds of the people in the conference room were present, so Chu Naiyun went to the back row and sat down.

    Bai Xiluo noticed him first, and she didn't know if it was on purpose, she covered her mouth in surprise, "Brother Yun, you're pregnant!" A

    voice caught everyone's attention.

    There are only about 50 graduate students in the first class, and less than a hundred people in the two rounds. Everyone looks at him and says he is uncomfortable.

    "Yeah." Chu Naiyun sat down and took out the meeting book.

    "So you're married?" Bai Xiluo sat down beside him, without lowering her voice.

    "Is there a problem?" Chu Naiyun didn't like her at all after being thrown her luggage last time, and she didn't even want to show her face.

    "I think it's pretty good. In the past, it was very hard for you to earn tuition fees by yourself. It doesn't matter whether you are an alpha or not, it's always good to have someone to rely on." Bai Xiluo looked down on Chu Naiyun from the bottom of her heart. How could a good beta boy be willing? To be the one below, as expected, a poor guy from the countryside would like to be oppressed all his life.