ᴘʀᴇʟᴜᴅᴇ

THE BEAM OF blue energy hit Y/N in the chest, sending him back several feet and onto his back. He still wore his helmet and could feel his own hot breath through every pant.

The villain stepped up to Y/N and was prepared to hit him with his projectile again, but the young man dove out of the way just in time.

Y/N pressed the button on his glove and shrunk down, immediately running across the floor and jumping at his opponent. He ended up hitting him across the face before regrowing to normal size and landing a left cross.

He avoided one of his opponent's punches by shrinking again and then reappearing behind him. Y/N swung again, but his fist was caught before it can make contact. The villain countered by landing a hard jab at his helmet, cracking one of the eyepieces.

Y/N stumbled back and was met with a blow to the stomach. He doubled over and the villain grabbed Y/N, throwing him to the floor.

Ant-Man crawled backward and tried to shrink again, but his opponent kicked him in the face, cracking the mask even more. He then stomped on his face, causing a large chunk of the helmet to break off.

 He then stomped on his face, causing a large chunk of the helmet to break off

The helmet was completely damaged, removing Y/N's ability to shrink. He took it off and threw it aside. Kang looked down at the young man. Debris was around them as well as lit fires.

"You thought you could win."

Y/N sprang back up and engaged Kang. The man evaded one of his punches and countered with a blow to his abdomen. Kang then grabbed Y/N and landed a hard punch to his face.

 Kang then grabbed Y/N and landed a hard punch to his face

The young man fell to a knee. Kang just loomed over him. Y/N slowly got up and balled his fists, panting.

"You're not getting out." He told the villain. "I'm not letting you."

"How bold." Kang simply replied.

Y/N attacked Kang but his swing was parried, and Y/N was punched in the stomach again. Kang immediately landed a left hook on the young man's already bruised face.

As he was down, Y/N thought about the potential ramifications if Nathaniel won. If he were to succeed and escape this place, he could wreak havoc on not only his world...but many others. He thought of his dad, his sister, his friends, his girlfriend...everybody and everything he cared about would be in danger.