"Clumsiness" please read warnings

If not comfortable with this stuff don't read Warning ⚠️abuse, starving self, eating disorder, insomnia, self harm drinking⚠️ insomnia isn't bad just telling you that the story is in the high school au Jason's 15 Craig is 17

Jason POV

My dad was back great how am I going to explain my black eye. I'm sure I'll be fine I'll just say that I fell down the stairs when I was half asleep ugh I've only got 1 hour of sleep last week why do I have to have insomnia. I wear a baggy long sleeves sweater that covers every part of my arms and hands lucky I'm staying over at Craig's this weekend so I won't have to deal with my dad. I get everything packed up and go to school. Craig: " hey Jason what's going on why do you have a black eye" Jason: "nothing much I tripped over the stairs what about you". Craig: "nothing much so we will go to your house to get your stuff and then go back to mine". Shoot Craig will meet my dad and by that time he'll definitely be drunk and not care and hit me Jason: "oh well I'll get my stuff don't even come in I'll be out before 5 minutes". Craig looked at me suspiciously sighed and nodded. The bell rung Jason: "okay I have to go but see you at lunch" Craig: "yeah don't trip bye".

Craigs POV

There was a new bruise on Jason I know he said he tripped but he has gotten a lot new ones I hope his telling me the truth. Also why doesn't he want me to go into the house he is always fine with it even if he has things packed. Ben/secret keeper: "hey Craig what's the question to number 5" Craig: "huh oh it's 73.7". I should focus on class.

Time skip to after school

Jason POV

Craig: "hey Jason come on let's go" there Craig is I got into the passenger seat and Craig drove to my house. I got everything ready and went back out side I changed into an no so baggy shirt and just wore gloves. Craig: "Jason is that healthy how skinny you are". Jason: "I'm fine I just go for a run after dinner haha". I looked down the truth is I haven't eaten in like 4 months, and when I did it was barely anything I've been doing this sense I was like 12. Craig and I talked for a while until we got to his house. Craig: "hey mom were here" nicol/Craig mom: " hey Craig hello Jason" Jason: "hello mrs.Williams". Me and Craig went to his room Craig: "hey you sure your okay" Jason: "yeah I'm sure" we talked for a while. Then all the sudden Craig grabbed my gloves and took them off and saw my bandages Craig: "I knew you were hiding something what's going on are you okay". Jason: "It doesn't matter and it's okay I'll live even though it's not healthy". Craig: "that black eye wasn't on accident was it and you did this to your self and you haven't eaten in while have you" Craig started to cry. Jason: "okay okay I'll tell you just calm down" I explained about everything and Craig looked horrified Craig Craig: "we need to tell someone my parents come on". Jason: "wait I know it's better tell and we will I promise but can we just talk for a little bit" Craig: "yeah of course we can". Jason I don't know why but I grabbed Craig and kissed him I let go of him as soon as I realized Jason: "omg I'm so so sorry". I quickly let go of Craig but then Jason as quick as I let go I was pulled right back in we kissed for a little bit Craig: "will talk to my parents tomorrow let's sleep for now".

Words: 659