Chapter 5

I fumed as I walked towards the parking lot with my bodyguard trailing behind me.

Matteo literally threw me out!

It was humiliating.

He could have simply asked me to go like a normal person. But no. He grabbed me and practically threw me out of the room, closing the door on my face. Fuck him!

Ah! I was so mad. Uggh!

Thankfully, the brunette was nowhere to be seen and I had just wasted time roaming the corridor (and steaming in anger) with my bodyguard until the last bell rang.

Though I was very tempted to sic the brunette on Matteo and it was all because I was not yet quite sure about my stay that I was holding myself back. So, Matteo should really thank his lucky stars.

"Ellena! Miss bodyguard!" Hearing Ethan's voice calling, I stopped walking and turned. Ethan, Emma and Mark were coming towards us.

"You look pissed." Ethan pointed as they reached us and then with a delightful voice looked to my bodyguard and asked, "who is she killing?"

My bodyguard obviously didn't answer. Mark and Emma, on the other hand, elbowed him in the ribs causing Ethan to cry out in pain.

"A brunette who is obsessed with my brothers." I answered half- truthfully, omitting the 'and my brother' from the sentence.

They looked at me confused so I gave them a rundown about the last class. Of course, I excluded my mortifying encounter with Matteo. They didn't need to know that.

"Her name is Diana." Emma told me recognising the girl from description I gave.

"Poor Diana, she has no chance." Mark commented and he did sound sympathetic about it.

"Why?" I asked. I do agree though because even beautiful, she was a bit obsessed, behaved a lot like a psycho and irritated me a ton. So, great if she didn't have a chance. Yeah, I was petty person so what?

"Well everybody knows Matteo does not date." Ethan said in a duh voice. It did make sense didn't it? Matteo was Mr. Aloof after all. Who would want to date him?

Again, I was a very petty person.

"And Antonio?"

"Oh! He was a total slu...I mean playboy. He slept with almost every girl but he too does not date." Ethan said enthusiastically as we resumed walking together. I choose to ignore what Ethan originally wanted to call my brother but hesitated and didn't. Ethan did too as he enthusiastically resumed his tale. "Though here is the mystery" Ethan said theatrically, "one day, some five months ago, Antonio just stopped. He doesn't even flirt anymore now, forget about being a playboy."

"What made him change?" I asked. Okay, I could confess I was getting into the gossip. Couldn't blame me though, this was the most I came to know about the stranger who was my brother. I was curious.

"No idea." Ethan shrugged, "but it was a very drastic and noticeable change, let me tell you."

"I bet he is dating a boy and isn't ready to come out." Emma said with excitement, "you know like in those stories I read. Of course we will support him and his boyfriend when he will."

"Or he met a monk who impressed him and so he decided to go celibate." Mark said. I looked at him weirdly and he shrugged nonchalantly, "That's what rumour mill says."

"Or quoting the most popular rumour-he is dating Rose- unquote." Ethan said and then winced hard, looking at me as if he had committed a crime. Mark too winced.