Shin - Come Taehee let's go and find your koo uncle.

Taehee - Umm... Aunty uncle is there!

She points at Jungkook who was holding Taeho's hand and were surrounded by a group of four  girls. They all were giggling and pinching Taeho's cheeks . One of them touches the tatooed arm of Jungkook when he was busy with Taehoo and started swooning over it . Shin tightens the grip on her empty glass of shake almost crushing it. She gets up and immediately leaves to get Jungkook while Taehee gasps on seeing the condition of crushed glass.

Taehee - (sighs) Poor kookie uncle!

Shin approaches them and holds the arm of Jungkook and smiles at him

Shin - Honey I have been looking for you everywhere. Where have you been love.

Jungkook gulps on looking at this familiar smile of Shin only he knows that she wasn't actually smiling. She watches the girls who are shocked and makes a weired face towards them

Shin - And who are they ?

Jungkook - (nervous smile) They just stopped to meet Taeho (chuckles nervously)

Girls immediately leaves mumbling something while Shin glares at Jungkook who gives her a nervous smile.

Shin - and where is Jungwo?

Jungkook - He went to get some coconut drinks for us.

Shin spots a coconut stall nearby. She watches Jungwo who was standing by taking support of stall with legs crossed busy with a girl. Shin approached him.

Jungwo - Do you want another drink pretty-

She taps his shoulder to get his attention. Jungwo turns around annoyed and gasps on seeing his mom.

Jungo - Uh mom a-actually I-

Shin holds his hand and drags him along with her.

Shin - I am so sick of you father and son !

Jungkook - What took you so long Jungwo?

Jungwo - Actually that girl over there, she lost her coconut drink money so I brought one for her.

Jungkook - (nods) It's okay!

Shin - What is okay Jungkook! Atleast scold him! I just - just can't with this father son duo .

Shin holds the hands of Taehee, Taeho and leaves.

Jungkook - Sorry Baby!

Jungwo - Sorry Mom!!

Jungkook and Junwo follows her like a lost puppy.

Jungkook took Shin and everybody for shopping to a nearby mall to lighten up the mood of Shin who was still upset from him.

Jungkook buys her her favourite limited edition dress. They did a lot of shopping and their last stop was a footwear showroom. Shin brought one pair for herself when she spots a beautiful pair of black heels.

Shin - Jungkook tomorrow is Jia unnie's first day at her office. I want to buy them for her.

----------------------------------------------
Time SKIP

Jia wears the heels gifted by Shin and Jungkook.

Jia - Though they are a bit slippery but  I will manage as  Shin and Jungkook gifted them to me  with so much love. ( smiles)

After having breakfast cooked by her y/n noona and good lucks of all family members including children, she leaves for the office .

She panics as she gets inside the building of her office as she was late by five minutes. She rushes towards the elevator but those slippery heels were not helping it . As she reached the floor in front of  elevator, which is recently mopped , she slipped. She shouts while  squeezing her eyes shut but instead of landing on floor she falls in Jimin's arms.

Jimin's heart skips a beat on being so close to her as he  gets a clear view of her face in his arms. She seemed  so innocent so pure so angelic . He felt like he could fight the whole world just to keep her safe.

She opens her eyes slowly only to find Jimin holding her and her hand which fisted his coat. She gasps loudly and immediately stands up. She bows several times apologising to Jimin and rushed  to other elevator. While Jimin stands there dumbfounded.

Jimin 's Pov - How can someone be so cute, so innocent, so pure and so clumsy at the same time?

His thoughts are broken when his assistant taps his shoulder.

__________________________________________________________________________