" If I am yours then you should be mine too"

" If I was not yours you wouldn't even be touching my hair, let alone have my house passcode "

I gulped.What is this. Why do I feel like I am drowning, but do I care? No.
Because Ahaan Varma is the so called ocean that I am drowning in.

Within seconds we were kissing and in a hurry to get naked, finally we succeed with ahaan on top and his grey blanket covering us.

Just his skin on mine, just the feel of him and i am already fucking wet.

He kissed me again, his lips giving the proper undivided attention to my lips .

Ahaan had my upper lip between his teeth and biting and sucking it.the lower got the same attention too, we don't want anyone jealous now

Fingers roaming my body and touching and squeezing every fucking curves

He left my lips and started trailing his lips down my neck and finally to my chest .
He took my right nipple in his mouth and massaging the left one.

I pulled his hair harder. He was fucking sucking it, no biting, no licking just sucking and oh godddd.... Its heaven.

His mouth is warm and finely doing its job.

He release me from one heaven to push me back to another, because now he have my left nipple in his mouth and his fingers dangerously going lower till it reach my belly button.

he was rapidly licking my belly button and making me feel all the emotions at once.
Gosh.. Ahaan is killing me.

I never knew my belly button can induce this much sensation in me.

"Ahaannn"

" Mmm"

"Just...just.... Oh good i don't even know what to say"

"Then don't and just feel"

"Exactly i am feeling it too much"

"Shut up and let me concentrate "

There he goes down again , this time  kissing right at me, my already wet pussy and sucking the juices and all i could do is push his face more towards

Ahaan was happily letting me, i was scratching his hair ,feeling his hair, pulling his hair.Enough with this, i pushed him slightly away and bring his face towards me kissing him , tasting my own juices in his mouth.

I push him to bed and straddle him.
Now it's my time to give him attention.

Giving kisses in all his face and moving to his chest and biting on his chest on those two little buds which earned me a sexy groan from him
Oh my god those abs are to die for
Kissing and biting every inch of his body ...this must be a dream

But seems like ahaan had enough of it because within in a second i am flipped back and  lying down facing him ,he entered me in a quick move
making me moan out his name and that jerk seems to enjoy it too

Ahaan kept a rhythm of pulling out till the head and pushing right back in

But this time he is keeping it slow and steady, and occasionally going fast making me go crazy and chase my climax soon and his own a minute later.

I never knew that ahaan and i had this much energy in us because it was only after the fourth round that we both decided to sleep.

I was just about to enter my precious sleep i hear ahaan speaking

" You are on leave tomorrow, right?"

"Yes"

" I never knew that fucking you good will make you talk less, otherwise I would have opted this session very sooner"

This fucker , i swear I will kill him someday.i turn around in his arms and faced him.

"Swipe that smirk of your face ahaan.
And how do you know about my leave"

"Because I granted you the leave"

"What ? "

"I wanted to have a small break and have peace and be alone"

" Okayyy , but why did you grant me a leave "

" Because I wanted to have peace and be alone with you .
I don't know if that make sense but make it make sense.
Either way you are gonna stay here tomorrow "

" Huh that does not make sense, but whatever,do I have a say in this "

" Of course you have, you can always leave whenever you feel like it "

But how can I leave when this man over here is making me feel things that I have never felt.
Right now ahaan is occasionally kissing me and caressing my face throughout  our conversation.

How can I leave when he is behaving like this, all romantic and talking as if we have been doing this since years.
But in real we have only started it and it's not even a week.

God , what is happening.

" Ok I will stay"

Ahaan hugged me tight to him , my face on his chest and his head above mine,  his fingers caressing my hair.

" You do know that even if you decide to leave i would still keep you here , right?"he whispered in my ear

"Yes, exactly why I chose to stay , because I know either way I will be staying "

And all i got as a response was ahaan's even breathing indicating he is asleep.

What do i do with this man.

                              -A-